Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Post Hogwarts Fanfic

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 5 Empty Re: Post Hogwarts Fanfic

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:27 pm

Are you going to write another chapter soon Very Happy
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:29 pm

No. Too bored... and since only u and Alesy and Dae read them...
Ok one more comment from a different person and ill write another chapter
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 5 Empty N

Post by Darren Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:04 pm

chapter 4: THE STRANGER

Darren woke up sweating. He had had yet another nightmare. He looked outside his tent. It was morning and he could hear talking outside. Slowly, Darren stood up and walked out of his tent straighning his untidy hair as he did so. Darren squinted and saw Dae and Ginevra sitting by a fire
"Good morning" Ginevra said brightly as she saw him "Has a good sleep?" Darren rubbed his eyes before answering lazily.
"Not really..." he said coldly glancing at what the 2 were eating, it was a liquidy substance with some slimy stuff in it. "And what the hell is that supposed to be?"
"Its soup... YOu want some? Its warm" she said gesturing needlessly to a bowl.
"Not even if it was the last thing in the world... it looks disgusting" Darren said twisting his face at the soup. Ginevra stred at Darren angrily.
"Well thanks for being so nice! I got up an hour earlier to make this for us and all u can say is its disgusting!" she said furiously.
Darren smirked. "That took you an hour to make? Your not a good cook then..." he said smiling. Then suddenly Dae threw his bowl at Darren who ducked automaticly and whipped out his wand.
"STOP!" Ginevra shrieked as Dae whipped out his wand too. "Please leave him alone Dae.. if he wants to starve let him.." ANd with one cold look at Darren she retreated back to her tent.
"Im gonna go find something to eat.." Darren said yawning. He turned around and marched out of the clearing.

Darren walked straight for a long time glancing to the trees for some fruits or at the ground for some animals. Once or twice he heard a ruffle in the bushes or footsteps. He kept walking farther, soon he realised he had no food and he was lost.
"Dammit how did i get to this..." he muttered angrily to himsself. He turned around and started walkking backwards hoping to end up back at the clearing. After another 20 minutes he saw the trees were getting farther apart. Eventurally he walked into a clearing. He saw a girl standing with her back to him , but it wasnt Ginevra. Instantly he took out his wand and pointed it at the stranger girl. "WHo are you!?" he said breathing hard.
The girl turned aroound and Darren's jaw dropped. She was pretty, and rather short. Brownish hair, but what was more Darren knew her.
"Alexandra?" he said surprised recognizing the girl from Hogwarts. "What are you doing here!?"
"Hiding.." she said coldly, "Are you gonna drop your wand or have you come here to hunt me down?"
"Oh no sorry... SO your hiding too?" Darren said lowering his wand and looking around.
"Yes... well not really. Im going to Grimauld Place.."
"You cant.." darren said tentativly "Its been destroyed.. Anyways how long have you been here?"
"Well ive been spying on you and your friends--"
"There not my friends. But i need to get back there.." Darren interrupted
"Ok whatever.." Alexandra said cooly "There straight north there... Can i come ive been feeling kinda lonely.."
"Of Course ya can..." Darren said smiling Glad to have someone to talk to finally.

(im tired... loads of speling/punctuation mistakes... not well written and unfinished chapter)
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:21 pm

Awesome job Darren, keep it up Very Happy
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:08 pm

hey if its only us that reads then no1 else needs to be in it, it was awsome
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:29 am

Pretty good. Like i said u dont have to add me in altho it'd be an honor!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:56 pm

thanx sis. Ill try ta add u but i probably cant
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:24 am

Hey where am I? I was going to put you in my story rofl. But yeah its pretty good
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:49 am

Oh i shuld of put u in without asking u Rolling Eyes

ok ill put u in as a death eater
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:45 pm

Awesome that sould add some interesting stuff to your story....Adrenn the Death Eater...lol
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top