Ferinand Farm - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ferinand Farm - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ferinand Farm

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ferinand Farm - Page 7 Empty Re: Ferinand Farm

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Calista looked up and smiled, "Morning Garulia. Are you hungry?" She asked him asked she turned away from the stove to look at him. "I'm making eggs and beacon if you want some."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:58 pm

"Smells good, if you've got it to spare I'll take some," Garulia said, smiling. "How's things around here? That guy from before show up anymore? What about the horse?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:15 pm

"Yeah i have some to spare. No the guy hasn't shown up but i've been looking over the deed to the house. Spirits getting better everyday and my dad found out and will be here in three days." She said sighing softly. Calista never wanted her father to find out that she was a little behind in the bills and that one of the horses were injured. 'I really hate for him to see me like this.' She thought to herself softly.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:46 am

"Hey," Garulia said, wrapping his arm around Calista's shoulder in a sort of one arm hug. "I'm here for you, and I'll help you keep this place running! If you want, I can do my act for the people that come here for a little extra cash. It's normally what I do to supply for myself, and I'll have to take some money out of the total amount, but I'd be happy to give you half."
Smiling, he took a piece of bacon and popped it into his mouth.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:10 pm

"No your not going to be doing that. If you want to perform then you can but i'm not taking your money Garulia." She said as she finished the eggs and beacon. "Come on lets eat before the riders get here." Calista put two plates on the table and sat down in the chair but got up and grabbed a glass of orange juice from the fridge.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:14 pm

"I want you to have some of it!" Garulia told her firmly. "I want to help you!"
He quickly downed his food and stood up.
"I'm giving you that money no matter what," he said, conjuring up some props like large rings and long metal poles.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:54 pm

"No you won't Garulia. I will not take your money." Calista said as she walked out of the house and towards the barn.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Garulia huffed and followed her.
"I have plenty of money," he said angrily. "I make loads! I want YOU to have some! Besides, it's only fair if you gave me somewhere to perform..."
Smiling mischieviously, he ran towards the barn.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:06 am

'If he thinks for one minute that i'll be taking his money he is sadly mistaken.' Calista thought to herself as she walked to the barn. "I'll give you a place to perform but i will not take your money and that is final." She said sternly.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:41 pm

"Then I won't perform here," Garulia told her sternly. "I won't perform on your property and not give you anything for it, plus while I'm performing I won't be able to help, and my act takes a while."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top