Ferinand Farm - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ferinand Farm - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ferinand Farm

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ferinand Farm - Page 6 Empty Re: Ferinand Farm

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Calista looked at the car standing on her porch when a man stepped out of the car wearing a black suit. She felt the anger rising as the man came towards her, "I told you that my farm was not for sale Luke. It will never be for sale. I don't know why you keep coming back here. If your not off my lands in five minutes I'm going back inside I'm picking up the phone and I'm calling the cops for trespassing and harassment. You can also be correct when i prosecute your a**." The man smiled and said, "No need to get defensive Calista i only came here to point out a little flaw in your deed. It states that you have to have more than just you working on the farm." Calista glared down at him and said, "What makes you think i don't have someone helping me?" Luke smiled more and said, "Where is this invisible worker you have Calista. I don't see him. You are too predictable Calista and too stubborn to hire anyone else on your farm."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:23 am

"Right here, you piece of crap!" Garulia said, landing in front of the man named Luke from his perch on top of the porch.
"Now get off her land before I make you."
Knowing the man would be skeptical, he backflipped onto the porch.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:30 am

Calista looked at Garulia and then at Luke, "Is this the proof you wanted Luke?" She asked smirking. Luke looked at her and said, "Mark my words Calista i will get your land one way or another." He got in his car and took off. Calista sighed deeply and looked at Garulia, "Thank you for doing that. I've been trying to keep him off my land for years but he keeps coming back. I'll never sell this place, this farm is my life."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:56 pm

"I understand," Garulia assured her, heading back inside the house. "Everything will be absolutely fine, I won't let him take your land."
He looked around and found an apple.
"Do you mind if I take this?" he asked, holding up the apple.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:43 pm

"No not at all." Calista said when she walked around the kitchen towards the bowl that held the apples. She picked up one and cut out the core then cut it up into halves. "I'm gonna go give these to Spirit to see if he'll eat them for me. I hope he does." She said walking out of the house and towards the barn. Calista opened the barn door and walked over to Spirits stall, "Hey Spirit, how you doing sweetie?" She said as he entered the stall with him holding out of the apples. "Here eat some of these they're really good." Spirit sniffed them and took one eating it then quickly ate the rest. "That's a good boy."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:46 am

Garulia nodded at her as she left.
A few minutes later, he thought he might wanna check on the horse and headed out after her.
When he got to the stables, he glanced in. Calista was feeding the injured horse.
"You could help him if only magic didn't make him freak," Gar muttered, more to himself than to Calista.
He walked towards her and put a hand on her shoulder.
"There's nothing more for you to do now, we'll think of something."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:17 pm

"I know but i don't know what else there is that we can do. I can tell he's in pain because it's there in his eyes." Calista said softly then she looked at Garulia. She gave him a half hearted smile and walked out of the stall after giving Spirit a kiss on his forehead. She went around the barn to see how the other horses were holding up and they looked, spooked but fine other than that. Calista went into the stall that said, Dahlia and put her hands on the horses belly and smiled as she walked out. She sighed when she shut Dahila's stall door and slid to the ground. 'What am i gonna do? I can't tell papa he'll freak and come from France to see how i am and i really don't need that kind of stress right now.' She thought to herself as she closed her eyes.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 am

Garulia didn't know what to say so he just followed behind her.
"I'm here, even if I might not be able to do much," he told her, his hand laying on her shoulder. He hadn't a clue what to say.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:58 am

Calista looked up at him and smiled putting her hand on top of his for comfort. She looked back at Dahlia touching the horses stomach once more then sighing. "Dahlia's going to have her baby sometime next week, Spirit will more that likely have to go outside in the corral while she's birthing." She said trying to make plans to fit those plans into her already tight schedule. "Tomorrow's going to be very long Garulia, i have to make up for the riding lessons lost today."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:30 pm

"I'll be here for it," Garulia told her, helping her up. "But it's late, I'll see you tomorrow, I suppose. Night."
He set off for his tent without another word and slept fitfully, worried for Calista.
"Morning, Calista!" he said, walking into the house.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top