Ferinand Farm - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ferinand Farm - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ferinand Farm

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ferinand Farm - Page 8 Empty Re: Ferinand Farm

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:29 am

Calista sighed and looked at him not wanting to take any of his money, but she needed his help to get the horses ready. "Ok fine have your way Garulia do what you want. I just need your help here at the farm. It's so much easier now since you came here." She admitted to him.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:04 am

"Alright, no problem!" Garulia replied happily. "Doing work without magic isn't near as hard as most wizards make it out to be! I'm having the time of my life!"
He ran into the stables and began getting the horses ready.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Calista laughed softly and walked into the barn after him getting the stalls cleaned out and fresh bedding put down. She sighed after she was done and took off her gloves putting them the back pocket of her jeans. Calista waited outside the barn for the riders to arrive so she could get started. Today was gonna be longer than usual because she had to make up for the day she missed.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:02 pm

"Alright!" Gar said, flipping back out the door and landing beside Calista. "Those guys need to get here soon! This should be fun!"
Bliss. This was happiness for Garulia. He was busy and happy at the same time. Much better than school.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:05 pm

"Don't worry Garulia they will be here. Your having fun with this aren't you?" Calista said looking at him seeing how happy and excited he was. She smiled and looked towards the road when she heard cars pulling down the drive. "Here we go."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:11 pm

"Quite," Garulia replied, then positively beamed when the first cars appeared. "Yay! Wait, do we collect the money first or do we wait until the rides are over?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:16 pm

"It's usually after the lessons are over then we collect the money. You can ask the parents to stay because most of them wanna see how Spirit is." She said smilng and pulling her gloves out of her pocket. Calista grabbed one of the horses and climbed high the saddle taking a hold of the reins waiting as the mare danced eagerly.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:10 am

Garulia hopped onto a horse, mimicking Calista and going towards the kids.
"Hey, kiddies!" he said, cheerfully. "I'm Miss Ferinands new farm hand! I need to have a quick word with the adults."
He quickly told the parents that they could stay if they wanted to see Spirit.
"Alright! I'll let Calista get started, then!"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Calista waited for the kids to get mounted on their horses and then she said, "Today we're gonna do something different. We're going to be going on one of the trails around the farm. You all have been riding for quite some time now. Let's see if you remember your lessons. Everyone please follow me and keep up we don't want anyone lost in the woods. If you do happen to straddle behind your horse will turn around and head straight back here. The horses are highly trained when it comes to them finding their way back home. Now who's ready to see what you've learned since you've been here?" All the kids raised their hands with huge smiles upon their faces. "Good lets take a walk. Follow me and remember keep up."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:37 am

Garulia shrugged and mounted a horse, heading after Calista and was hoping to keep the kids from falling behind, because what Calista had said sounded like fun, and Garulia wanted all the children to be present.
Riding alongside the boy in the back who seemed to be having trouble, he asked "heya kid, what's your name?"
The kid gave a start and almost lost control, but Gar calmed the horse down quickly. "Billy."
"Well, Billy, having a bit of trouble?"
"Y-yeah," Billy stammered.
"My name's Garulia, and I'll help you. You need to hold the reins a bit straighter, now tighten your grip. Good! Now, get your legs straighter in the foot holds."
"Thanks!" the kid said, gaining control.
"No problem, Billy."
He fell back into the back to watch the procession of kids and Calista.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top