Varod's New Apartment - Page 46
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 46 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 46 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 46 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:11 am

"Um, go on believin that, alright? Now, if you'll excuse me...OOO the conjunctivitus curse! I need to learn that one! So much fun... You're still here? If you're angry at me then why stay?"
Anti poked Christy's stomach.
"Why would you leave the poor guy? He's bored and pissed, not a good combo for him."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:14 am

"Don't touch my stomach." she said coldly to him. "Varod you know I'm one of the best people in the world at charms. Which means I can counteract almost any spell you throw at him." she said looking at him, "You know its completely pointless."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:19 am

Anti backed up, hands raised. "Hey, I may share his mind but I'm a different person altogether."
"Shut it, Anti," Varod said quietly and Anti looked hurt. "Look, I don't give a rat's ass who you are. You could be supreme ruler of the world and I'd spit in your face. I'm me because I don't play well with others. Unless that other person is me, of course," he added, clapping Anti on the back.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:24 am

"You know you'd never spit in my face." she said with a smirk. "Because whether or not you admit it you are still head over heels in love with me. Love and hate share a fine line Varod." she said looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:43 am

Varod shrugged.
"Seems like YOU'RE the one still with the obsession, because you keep trying to explain yourself and I'm the one who doesn't care," Varod said with a smile on his face. "Of course I love you, but not enough for me to stop trying to kill Oded..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:46 am

"If you truly love me then why would you do that?" she asked looking at him, "Something you know would make me completely miserable?" She was confused by that. "If you loved me you'd want me happy and by doing that I wouldn't be happy. To kill him you'll have to kill me too."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:52 am

"Um, like I said oh well," Varod said shrugging. "You don't understand, I DON'T CARE. Honestly, I love you but you don't love me so...yeah. In my eyes, you hate me. So therefore, if you're being caused pain should it matter to me? Not at all, I answer myself. So here I am, not giving a damn for the girl that's broken my heart twice. Heh, you made me sad twice in less than a year. That's gotta be some helluva record. Praise to you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:55 am

"Well guess what." she said looking at him, "I might would still be in love with you if you even gave a damn about me once and wouldn't constantly start fights with me." she said calmly. "I can't be in something like that. Especially now and Oded treats me far better than you ever did."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:02 am

"I have always loved you more than anything!" Varod shouted, outraged. "But like you've said already, I'm a lesser creature than you, aren't I? You're just SOOO much better than me! I bet Oded is another one of you're B**** rich friends! You USED to be the one person that I woke up for every morning! Now it's sad, because I wake up for REAL friends and people that actually care about me! F*** OFF."
Anti put a hand on Varod's shoulder.
"Dude, cool it, don't blow up the joint. You worked so hard to GET this apartment."
"The world has gone mad...my irrational side has become my rational..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:06 am

"Well you know you may have used to wake up for me but I never woke up for anyone but myself and Cristina." she said looking at him. "And so I can be honest now. I think you should know. Oded is so much better in bed than you are." she said as she turned and began to move towards the door. "I faked it everytime with you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top