Varod's New Apartment - Page 44
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 44 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 44 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 44 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Varod was hurt.
"You're acting mean to me," he said very quietly in his deadliest tone of voice. "I'm really sorry for what happened, but all I'm trying to do is help you and make you happy. The least you could do is ACT like you love me."
He felt really wrong in this situation.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:23 pm

"I'm being mean?" she asked rather sarcastically. "Well forgive me. Next time I'll tell the world before I tell you." she said looking at him. He wasn't the first one to know she was back. Oded knew but had sworn not to tell anyone until she was ready. "And for the record. I believe I told you before I disappeared that when I left for holidays I would be going on dates. Did you ever think that there is a possibility that I don't love you?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:41 pm

"Well, then, get the F*** out and leave me alone," Varod said, matching her coldness but quietly so the child wouldn't hear the cussing. "I have no reason to be with you if you don't love me."
He sank farther into the couch and turned on the T.V.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:45 pm

"Oh thats real mature Varod." she said rolling her eyes at him. "Yes lets only speak quieter so she can try harder to listen to that horrible excuse you call a mouth and you honestly think I'm going to leave her here this late at night with you?" she asked giving him a look of disbelief. "You're sadly mistaken. I'll actually go get in the bed with her and stay there until the morning." she said taking off the ring he had given her. "And here you can keep this excuse of a ring." She threw it at him and walked in to the room Cristina was sleeping in and shut the door.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Varod pocketed the ring and punched the table...which shattered. He quickly repaired it, scolding himself for not remembering his own Vampire strength.
The young man sighed.
He would talk to Christy tomorrow, but for now sleep would come...
Varod whispered a small "I love you" as he passed the door. Making it to his bed he passed out onto it.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Christabelle was busy packing up Cristina's things while the small child slept. She hadn't heard what Varod had said which would have been a good thing considering the mood she was in now. After several hours she took a blanket and a pillow out of the closet and laid down on the floor falling asleep.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:01 pm

THE NEXT MORNING AROUND TEN

"Wake up you two," Varod said, glaring at Christy. "I see you're taking her."
Cristina gasped when she saw her things.
"I don't know, doesn't look like she exactly wants to leave...I've grown rather attached to her. She's an amazing girl, nothing like you, Christy."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Christy got up off the floor so Cristina could see her. She ran over to her, "Christy!" she called to her jumping in her arms. "Varod she's just like I was when I was little. And she's mine, I'm not leaving her with you. What do you expect to do report me for kidnapping or something?" she asked looking at him as she held the girl close to her chest as if that girl was all she had left in the world and in a sense she was.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Varod kissed Cristina's head.
"No, I was just saying...I didn't expect you to leave her with me. I love you both. And Christy, you trusted me for a month with her and not a night? That's some crap. Well, I guess this is good bye, Cristina."
He wasn't about to say goodbye to Christy when she had barely spoken to him at all.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:17 pm

"Well think about how you were acting last night and knowing my luck you wouldn't have let me get her this morning when I would have come back." she said, "I'm not stupid Varod. You would have done anything to get at me and hurt me because of the fact that I'm leaving you." she explained knowing it was true.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top