Varod's New Apartment - Page 36
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 36 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 36 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:41 am

Marco looked at the vampire warily, "you should quell your emotions... it's really weird to feel them coming at me from two different directions, and from two different voices." He smirked as the other tried to hide whatever he was.

"No, you must come with me at once, Your Mummy needs you love. And as your protector, all the more so now with your Father's death, I am required to escourt you home."

He looked at Varod again, "And as for you, I never said she was in COL, you implied it. I am her protector, she is a minister of Magick's daughter... Duh!" He wrapped Christy in his arms and prepared to Apparate back with her, the safest way to travel for unless your followers knew where you were going they could not apparate after you. The very laws of apparition made it impossible. He tossed over his shoulder a last word, "You might look at Aden... but I really shouldn't say that." and with a pop he and Christy were gone.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:43 am

Christy looked thankful to Marco as he started to go on about her not being COL. She was grateful for it. She wondered if she should ask if her mother was alright knowing she was pregnant and this stress on them hadn't made it any easier. She turned and looked at Varod as they apparated out.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:50 am

"I don't believe you, Marco! And I will check Aden out, for your information!" Varod shouted. "And good bye, Christy! Love you!"
He walked back in, pulling Anti out from under his bed before plopping down himself.
"What are you gonna do?" Anti asked.
"Watch T.V."
"I'll stay in your head, then."
As Anti disappeared, Varod turned it to That 70's Show and laughed at Red saying he was gonna shove his foot up Erik's butt.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:54 am

Christy apparated back into the appartment later that day to get her things that she had forgotten. She saw Varod sitting on the couch, "Hey." she said quietly and rather coldly towards him. She wasn't happy with him. She walked over to the couch and started collecting her things.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:58 am

"Oh, hey," Varod said. "I'm sorry about earlier. If you don't wanna tell me, you don't have to. We all have our little secrets. And Anti says he's sorry for doin that to you."
He smiled at her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:05 am

"It doesn't matter." she said looking at him. "You won't believe me no matter what I say cause it isn't the answer you want." she continued to say, "I can't stay I just needed to get some of my things. My mother needs me at home."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:11 am

"I understand," Varod said, helping her get her stuff and kissing her lightly. "Like I said, I'm really sorry for what happened earlier and me and Anti were hopin to make it up to you... This isn't much, but here."
Varod handed her a dagger with her first name on one side and last name on the other. It had a beautiful blue metal hilt and diamonds up the hilt and the blade was silver and coated in poison that made it glow green. There was a blue scabbard that matched the hilt of the dagger in his other hand.
"Like it?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:15 am

She took the dagger from him and looked it over. "Its a little bit too decorative but its pretty." She moved and straddled his lap holding the dagger to his throat. "You know I could kill you right now." she said looking at him coldly as she placed a light teasing kiss on his lips. "And no one would even know...But I've got plans."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:25 am

"You probably could, but while Anti was slowly dying, he would have the time to either turn you or kill you," Varod replied, not moving and holding her bottom to keep her in place. "But you don't want to kill me. What ARE your plans, then? They include me, so I wanna know! And, that dagger works like any other; it just looks cooler than any other."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:28 am

She slid the dagger slowly across his neck causing blood to spill easily. "You should know what my plans for you are." she said laughing sadistically. "You're the one who has the rest of my life planned out with you. She pulled the dagger back and looked at the blood over it. "It just has my name over it which would be a pointless weapon to use to kill you." she said pressing it to his chest directly over his heart. "But I could make an exception...By the way I'm not worried about Anti. He can easily be pacified during death."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top