Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Damnit Bill's Here! Matt said. Its getting difficult to understand that Wilson guy and the Poe kid. It's like they talk like they're from the 18th century. He started twirling his wand as he did when he was thinking or worried. His eyes flashed white. Well you and Mariana Are Married.. He dragged him into another room and locked the door.

((OoC:Poe, we were in a locked room! I just rped like we weren't though. Your welcome Very Happy))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 1

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:59 am

Andrian walked into Number 12 Grimmauld Place and heard rumbling of conversation in the meeting room. Then he heard a familiar voice, It was Poe. He recognize the way he talked, the way they talked as if they were for the 18th century. What is he doing here, he asked himself, quietly inside his head. He still remember their last encounter at the Gryffindor Common Room, how much of a prick her acted. Must be another Order of the Phoenix, he thought. Oh, well. I just have to get along with them I guess. Then he walked to the Meeting Room, gave it three knock and stood by the door. "Hey guys can i come in," he greeted them and adjusted his meeting suit.
Spoiler:
^ What he wore. 
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Belle hurried in worried she would be late for the meeting and found herself standing beside Andrian. She smiled at him, "At least I know I am not too late."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:51 am

Andrian found Belle standing beside him. He smiled back at her. "Hey, sweetie," he said giving her a gentle peck on the cheek then kissed her lightly on the lips. He turned around to look at the others and began to opened the door wide enough to let Belle in first. "Ladies first," he gestured toward the room and smiled politely at her. He was susprise that she was part of the Order of the Phoenix as well and didn't tell him.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 am

Belle smiled and started to go through, but she felt his eyes on her and turned to kiss his cheek. "I am a new member, today is my first official day." She grabbed his hand and lead him into the room to join the others.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:14 am

"Oh," Andrian chuckled as he let her grab his hand and lead him into the room to join the others. This was her first official day, they better make her feel welcome if they couldn't then he would. "When did you join," he asked in a tone that was just above a whisper and pulled out a seat for her and smiled at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:20 am

She smiled in turn and took her seat. Belle waited for him to sit down before she answered his question. "Two days ago, after I got a letter saying that my house next my grandparents was set to fire only after all the muggles were killed. Their daughter was my childhood friend. I decided that it was time I joined a cause to help fight back." She looked at him then, "And you, when did you join?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:27 am

"I've been in the Order of the Phoenix for two years," Andrian answered and sat down in his own seat then smiled at her. He looked around to face Jess waiting for the meeting to start, while he locked his fingers into hers, secretly under the table where no one could see. "I'm very sorry to hear about your friend," he whispered to Belle as he rubbed her hand soflty with his thumb and smiled at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:29 am

She clutched his hand tightly for a moment, "Thank you." She whispered back, then smiled softly. "But I have to say, knowing you are near makes me feel a little better."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:38 am

Andrian looked at her, smiled then chuckled. "I said i'll be there for you, i'm keeping that promise," he laughed softly then stopped to look at Jess. He didn't want to make his cross anymore so he turned to Belle, calmly and smiled. "We'll talk more later," he whispered and looked back at Jess, ready to listen to what he has to say.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top