O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 42 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 am

Oded sighed and said, "i know why you wanna be a Auror Christy. I'm sorry it's just protective of you. If you wanna be an Auror you can just promise me that you'll keep yourself safe honey." He kissed her head softly holding her close not wanting to ever let go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:25 am

"No." she said shaking her head. "Not if you don't want me to and you'd want me to make a promise you know I can't fully keep." she continued. What she had said made sense. "I'll be fine being who I am and doing what I do if I have to."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:45 am

"Sweetheart if it's something you wanna do then do it. All i want is for you to be happy in whatever you choose to do." Oded said kissing her lips softly then hugging her close to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:53 am

She kissed him back softly, "No really its fine." she said shaking off being upset. She didn't want to get upset in front of him, plus if she had it her way she wouldn't have to go through it the way her father had. She smiled at him, "What else did you have in mind for today?" she asked wanting to change the subject.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:04 am

Oded looked at him and said, "Nothing in particular. Did you have something in mind you wanted to do?" He kissed her forehead softly and rubbed her back softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:07 am

"Not really other than possibly continuing with your plan that you had to begin with." she said smiling as she kissed him on his neck and bit at it a little her teeth leaving marks that faded away almost instantly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:35 am

Oded moaned out when she kissed and bit his neck. He pushed her back onto the bed kissing and biting her neck. He left a mark on the right side of her neck as she kissed down her neck softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:37 am

Christy pulled what bit of his hair she could grab and softly moaned as he left the mark on her neck....

Time Lapse

Christy laid there half asleep in a daze, "Wow." she said looking out the window to see the sun settng. "Is someone watching Cristina cause I really don't think I can move now." she said softly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:40 am

"yes someone is watching her. I don't think i can move either sweetheart." Oded said as he moved her into his arms softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:47 am

"Oh please don't make me move." she said as she closed her eyes, her breath hitching in her throat as he moved her into his arms. She managed to open her eyes and look up at him, "I think I need a nap." she said smiling up at him before closing her eyes again.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top