O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 43 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:54 am

"Then sleep my love. I'll be here when you wake up." Oded said kissing her forehead softly holding her in his arms softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:58 am

Christy couldn't help but let herself fall into a deep sleep. It had been a while since she had actually slept this well and she was hoping while she was off in dream land that Oded had took the time to get some much needed sleep as well.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:05 am

Oded fell into a deep dreamless sleep, he felt relaxed. He moved slightly but at the same time he tightened his arms around her wanting to keep her safe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:10 am

Christabelle woke up about two hours or so later yawning as she stretched her arms up above her head, having to fight somewhat against his hold against her. "Oded." she said yawning trying to wake him up. Some how she managed to turn on her side pushing herself practically on top of him and managed to kiss him sweetly on the lips.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:16 am

Oded slowly woke up from his sleep then he felt her kiss his lips. "Good morning sweetheart. I think i could wake up to that every morning." He said grinning at her and kissing her back just as sweetly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:20 am

"One problem with that." she said laughing, "Its still nighttime liebe." she smiled into the kiss looking him the eyes as she reached for the lamp on the bed side table. This was something she could get used to waking up to as well though she wasn't ever good at admitting such things. Christabelle could't help but laugh at the look on his face. "Do you want to stay in this room? You have to work in the morning right?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:25 am

"Yeah i have to work. Yes i would like to stay in this room." Oded said looking at her sweetly. He kissed her lips again and sighed softly putting one hand behind his head as she rubbed her upper back softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:29 am

"Do you want to go back to sleep?" she asked as she started to kiss down his neck, nibbling at it slightly. She had other plans in mind than to go back to sleep but if he had wanted to she would go and leave him be so he could get a nights sleep for once. Honestly, she felt slightly bad she kept him up so late at night, but then again it was a joint effort at that, had it not been? "I was asking cause I'm not tired in the slightest." she said smirking as she nibbled on his ear.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:49 am

"No i have other things in mind. I'm not tired either." Oded said as he pushed her back onto the bed. He kissed her lips then kissing her neck biting and kissing it. He bit her neck hard enough to leave a mark but not hard enough to hurt her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:51 am

Christabelle raked her nails down his back as he bit her neck, letting out a soft moan. She managed to pull his face away from her neck and kissed him passionately.....

Time Lapse...

Christabelle lay there giggling as she looked over at Oded. She had been quiet for a few moments after their efforts to suddenly burst into a fit of laughter that even she herself didn't know why.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top