Don't Eat That!~ {Open} - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't Eat That!~  {Open} - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't Eat That!~ {Open}

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't Eat That!~  {Open} - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't Eat That!~ {Open}

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:19 am

Marco chuckled at Godric's lie, but let it ride. He hadn't concerned himself with what the snake ahd said, he could have asked NaLa, but he had a thought that the bird would not reveal. Apparently his life was now inextricably intertwined with these two, well the five of them all were if you were counting. NaLa gazed at Christabelle looking at her with golden eyes shining in the fire's dying embers. marco noticed that all teh house elves had cleared the room, a sure sign they were late to their Dormatories, even taking into account the feelings of the present students as an explanation to their absence.

Marco looked at Godric and laughed, I am Irish through and through. My mother was the High Priestess of a Druidic Order, NaLa has been bonded to me since birth. He is as much a part of me as he is my familiar. I have heard his thoughts since before I could speak, he's my one constant companion. A loving look came over his face and shone in his eyes as he spoke. He really did love NaLa and he knew the feeling was mutual. He turned golden tinted eyes towards Godric, Alright twenty questions then, How did you come about Gift? He's almost a rare a companion as Nala. He was interested, and he wanted to learn more about Godric, so twenty questions it would be.

Last edited by Marco Dubhbraon on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:38 am

"Nice lie cousin but I do think that you lie to me a bit to much." she replied. Had he indeed forgotten their little thing with speaking with their eyes only. She could still read him like a book but if only she had been able to speak parsletongue as well then she wouldn't of had to ask him what Gift had said. She could have even asked Nick if they were speaking and he had been there. She threw a glance back at the bird and then at her cousin, "I've never tried to steal Gift from you." she said sounding mockingly appaled at such a comment. "Besides how in the world do you expect me to handle a familar right now if I can not even control myself. Apart from that I wouldn't even know what is my familar and what isn't."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:23 am

You have quite tried for some time to take my Gift's affection with little trinkets and presents. Godric said with a dark smile. He was just poking fun now. He looked to Marco with an appreiative eye. So the boy knew his snakes. Gift is actually the son of my first pet. His father was a white asp as well. His mother was a basic Egyptian Asp, bronze and dull, When the eggs hatched the only one that was close to his father's color was Gift. The moment he looked up at me with those violet eyes, I knew there was much between us. And then he spoke and I could understand every word. A few days later his father died but by then Gift and I had become closer then any human and animal pair I had ever met. Until now anyway. As a matter of fact his father's fangs are my wand core. he said with a sly smile. Gift was the reason he knew about his ability to speak parsle.

Godric watched as the nasty little house elves came back with a dark expression on his face. Don't tell me there starting breakfast already! He wanted to pout but didn't for the sake of saving face. He would just have to sneak over to the Ravenclaw table as soon as he got there. He leaned against the wall thinking to himself. If I were to get a date with Marco, then maybe being in this goddess forsaken place would be worth it. He loved his cousin and his best friend but now he saw his chance to have someone for himself. He looked at his cousin giving her the 'find out more about him' look and winked. He smiled using his Veela skills hoping it would work on Marco, just to get the boy's attention.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:41 am

Marco slipped closer to Godric as he spoke his words pulled him in; honesty and revealing tiny bits of information. He'd picked up on the never met anyone as close to their familiar before. He looked at Christy and NaLa, he was glad the phoenix had taken to her, he could be selective in whom he trusted. She was a Ravenclaw as was he, they would spend a lot of time in the Common Rooms, and NaLa refused to stay anywhere he was bidden.

Marco looked as the grin appeared on Godric's face again, he could be drawn in by that charm if her weren't careful. His cold and closed off heart gave a twinge of anticipation and he fought to stifle it. He had no way of knowing whether they were kindred spitits or not; a chance encounter in the kitchens was a nice beginning, yet he wasn't one to place false hope; or hope at all really. He watched Christabelle's interaction with NaLa, You should find a familiar, but not any one, one that is drawn to you. You have my leave to address NaLa when he allows it, Gods know he's a particular animal and you never know what he will do from day to day. Sneaking off to the dungeons is nothing out of ordinary for him. An extra pair of eyes and another person for him to commune with will be good for him.

He had just committed the most charitable act he'd ever and he had meant it. Gods what was becoming of him? He had just agreed to share his familiar! Well seeing as how NaLa had attached himself to her already, apparently he had less say in the matter, but he could barely consider what these two had over him to cause him to forget his callous and cut off persona so easily... he looked at Godric, he felt allured to him, drawn in. He tried to break the charm, and couldn't. He was attracted to him...and it wasn't a charm. Gods how interesting!
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:51 am

[color:2938= turquoise] "May I remind you that wasn't necessarily my doing alone." she replied to Godric, "I should have to let you know Marco that he had his fair share in teaching me how to spoil his familiar before he says anymore on it. He actually encouraged it at first." she looked at her cousin in his eyes and gave him a look that only he could understand that said You know its true.

She turned back to Marco, "Thats sweet of you really." she replied to in offering to share his familiar until she could find one of her own, "Though to be perfectly honest I wouldn't even know where to begin to look. But I'd be happy to keep NaLa company when you aren't around."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:24 am

Godric watched the exchange and smiled darkly. He knew his cousin would spoil the hell out of that phoenix. He also noticed how much closer Marco had moved to him, and the fact that his charms seemed to be working at least a little.

As a house elf came to close to him Godric slapped it upside the head with his mind. I told you little beasts not to come near me. He knew he could get expelled for the way he treated the elves of Hogwarts. He just didn't care. He levitated an apple to himself and bit into it while it hovered just in reach of mouth. A bit of juice ran down his chin and he wiped it away with his hand. Sorry, just needed something sweet to tide me over he said with a sly look to Marco.

Turning his attention to his cousin he smiled sadly. How much more Drought of peace do you have left? He knew her supply was dwindling. And he knew it helped her sleep. He was the one giving her just enough to sleep. She probably wanted more then that but he had put his foot down.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:41 am

Marco looked at Christy, NaLa seems to enjoy that prospect, and indeed the Audurey had begun to glow with green flames around his body. Marco smirked at him and whispered a taunt about showing off in Gaelic, the response was a slight flaring of the head feathers. Marco shook his head, he'd been dismissed.

So he returend his attention to where it wanted to be anyhow. He smirked again as Godric treated the house elf roughly, he had a similar loathing towards the creatures. Their wrinkled misshapen heads disgusted him. His thoughts didn't stop him from wanting to reach out and trace away the trickle of juice that flowed over the perfectly sculpted chin. Better yet to lave it with his tongue which would trace up and allow his lips to capture the other's.

He blinked as his train of thought was broken by Godric addressing his cousin about potions. He paid little heed to theri discussion, he knew when to butt out. Instead he kept his eyes trained on the perfect features and forced his mind to remain clear. There would come a day for asking more questions, although one mroe couldn't hurt...Are apples the only sweet things you enjoy? I, for instance, have a weakness for toffees, but not most sugary confections. I prefer fruits and natural sweets. He wanted their eyes to meet again, to feel that electric jolt when they did. He knew he would have to excuse himself far too soon. As was apparent the breakfast would be served all too soon, he'd missed a night's sleep...nothing new in that. However, he would have to appear at his table in the dining room. They might walk together, he could have walked with Christy, a fellow housemate, and she could have walked with Godric, her cousin. Nothing unusual in that; his scheming mind fought to think of ways to prolong this encounter.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:26 am

"Marco don't let him fool you." Christy said looking at them, "He doesn't eat fruits or vegetables ever." this had been true. She usually had to force them down his throat or put them on a plate with nearly raw steak for him to eat them. "And as for you Delk, I'm completely out of it." she responded when asked about the draught of peace.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:40 am

Godric shot her a dark look at the fact she had just called him out on his not eating fruit. He hated fruits, well not all 'fruits' but all the fruits found on trees and bushes and vines any way. He looked at Marco with a sly grin. Actually its true. I only eat them when she forces me to and bribes me with an extremely rare stake. Practically raw. he was looking down now to try and hide his blush. He shot his cousin a look that said SHUT UP it was an almost playful look seeing as he was hoping she would call him out.

As his cousin answered his question he shot her another glare. That had been a weeks worth of potions and it had only been three days. This is the last batch I'm making for you d*** it. Even his eyes said he was pissed beyond all repair.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:02 am

Marco grinned widely at the playful tone, so his little coy remark had been noted. Interesting. His eyebrow twitched up, almost raw steak... now who do I know who eats like that? Oh right, me! His eyes were bright with mischief, it seemed they had a few things in common. Marco's reverie was cut short as Godric's mood shifted instantly with Christabelle's words. Apparently she had angered him with her response.

He leaned away from the angry mask that had fallen over Godric's face. He hadn't even realized he had been inclined towards the other until that had happened. He felt the lightest blush color his own face. He turned his head to try to hide it and saw two of the House elves looking at them intently. His eyes darkened and they bent back to their tasks. His expression and composure regained after that he looked at Godric and Christabelle.

He didn't know what to say, and NaLa seemed unperturbed as he sat docilely, apparently sleeping now, on her arm. So to change the subject he asked, Do you want me to take him now? He gets heavy quickly when he's sleeping.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top