Don't Eat That!~ {Open} - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't Eat That!~  {Open} - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't Eat That!~ {Open}

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't Eat That!~  {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Eat That!~ {Open}

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:48 am

As Christy entered, Godric simled slightly. They hadn't been on the best of terms as of late. As a matter of fact not since he had sided with Nick. She had been faint of heart. That was all there was to it. As she intorduced her slef he shook his head at the slinet qustion. Godric had been about to ask some seriously personal qustiontons until now. Instead he had decided to answer the other boy's qusiton of why he was here.
"Well I had started my studies at Durmstrang. But after my ex decided to try to kill me and take one of the greatest potion works in my life for his own benifit, I left broken hearted. Oh," he said almost ablsently, " that and I found out this year my father was none other then Draco Malfoy." He blew it off as if saying his famliy was nothing more then a name other then his cousin. "So here we are. One last thing i forgot to mention though, I also kind of killed my DADA and Dark Arts teachers wihle I was there." His evil grin was impish, but charming. It had that bad boy feel with all the good boy looks. Then he turned to his cousin with a look of purely feined intreast. "And what brought you down from your lofty towers Christy?" He asked jokingly. He wanted to know but didn't want to ask in his normal fashion. Less Marco found him rude.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Marco offered the girl a slight nod of welcome but he really never took his eyes off the boy. He wasn't intentionally being rude, he was normally a person who spoke to few, he had decided that Godric was acceptable, the girl was an unknown. NaLa had noticed her and he preened his flaming green feathers to get her attention. Marco chuckled at the bird's antics, he was exceptionally friendly today, an observation that was very out of place. Perhaps he would have to be more polite to her after all. Hail, cousin of Godric. His tone was polite, but he still could not fully concentrate on her arrival.

Marco couldn't help but be a bit chagrined at the girl's timing, for he noted a tone to Godric's voice that had not previously been there. It had begun with her entrance, the mood had shifted. He looked at Godric when he answered Marco's simple question. He heard a lot in that simple revelation, ex who had tried, but failed, to take an important potion; and the ultimate death of two instructors at Godric's hand. Unfortunate events sometimes are bestowed upon us, but I always say the weak are merely the tools of the strong, your instructors must have been weak, and therefore expendable. Your ex must also have been weak, I am surprised to hear, but Fate leads us where she will. He had no doubts that any who tried to mate up with Godric would have to be strong in character and person, it wasn't surprising that many would fail to meet his expectations. He wasn't certain where to take the conversation now...he was interested in Godric's work, You are a potions brewer then? It is not one of my strongest aspects, I can brew respectable draughts and the like, but to create a new one is beyond my abilities. He stopped short of asking what the potion was for, it wasn't his nature to pry past what others wanted revealed to him; for he revealed only what he wished to be known.

NaLa broke the momentary silence with a soft note, but he was talking more for his own benefit than any other even Marco. Marco gave a half grin at the tone of the content, the bird approved of both Christabelle and Godric, he wasn't surprised but it was curious.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 pm

She made her way over to the phoenix while the two boys were talking as she took another bite from the apple. Her eyes had dark circles under them, obviously from lack of sleep as she rubbed them to try to wake herself up a bit. She hadn't slept in a few days but she didn't want to sleep either. Sleep, like many things had been meaningless for her now.

And then Godric had spoken to her. It shocked her at first, but then again it was only a simple question as to why she was here. "I was hungry." She lied to her cousin. She was actually down here in attempts to see him or Nick or both. She felt like if she had caught a glimpse of them she would be ok, and she knew her cousin would see it in her eyes.

She turned her attention back to the bird, "Oh do you want someone to talk to as well?" she asked it smiling a little bit.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:39 am

Godric laughed as Christy lied to him. "Why do you even try that?" he asked her with a true smile. The only one he had givien her since she left Nick. "you know I see right though you." He shook his head with a grin. At the same time Gift shot her a look and hissed slightly. He was still mad as a viper at her. Godric looked at him with a stern expresion. "You know better then that Gift." his voice was stearn with out any yeilding warmth. Colder then ice. "I applogize on Gift's uncourtly token of his feelings." he said looking at both of them. As he saw a mouse running along the floor it suddenly lifted off the ground, and over to the Asp. "There," he said with a dark tone, "Eat and don't say things like that you cur." He looked at Marco with a sigh, "I'm sorry for his actions. He is just sore with Christy." he said this in a way that said he would say no more about the reasons of why.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:57 am

Marco wasn't unaware of their undercurrent emotions; but he played the fool on that knowledge. He accepted Godric's explanation at face value, he knew the stern reaction to the snake wasn't mere show either. He offered a thin smile, It's alright Gift, we all have our moments, he said addressing the snake first, As for apologizing for him you need not. I have NaLa here, who has his own mind and often does things against my wishes.

At the mention of his name NaLa turned away from the girl who he had been watching and preening for. NaLa was one who thrived on respectful attention, and she had greeted him appropriately and with kind words. Marco laughed at the antics lightening the dark overtone for him. He realized he had a variety of questions he wanted to ask Godric, but they weren't pertaining the situation with Christabelle so he refrained. Instead he cast a sidelong glance at Godric when NaLa stretched one glorious wing shimmering with golden highlights and various greens out for Christabelle's appraisal. See what I mean, he's trying to monopolize all the attention. Would you care to hold him? He seems to approve of you, Christabelle?
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 am

Christabelle looked at her cousin, "And what is it that you exactly see through Delk?" she asked him eyeing him curiously for a moment before turning her attention back to NaLa. She knew he would catch her and she ignored Gift's hisses of hate towards her. She would just stay away from him if need be or Godric would end up having to give her the anti-venom to her. "Oh I can hold him?" she asked looking at Marco as NaLa held out a wing for her appraisal.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:16 am

The snake looked at Godric and spoke to him. It's voice rasping nonrelentingly. Finaly Godric looked the snake in the eyes, his own a dark seastorm blue. Not even bothering to speak parsle he said in a dark whisper, "Don't you ever say something like that again my heart. Or i will slay the both of us." For him to utter a word of violence at the snake was unheard of much less to be heard in any language but parsle. Godric was almost angry enough to lose his temper. Pots and pans started rattiling on there hooks and knives started shiviering in the blocks. After a few moments the snake said something and all the odd happinings ended. Godric nodded once and Gift slithered down and left the kitchens.

"Sorry, now where were we?" he asked in a softer tone. His trillion watt smile on Marco. He heard his cousin's wonder at the amazing bird. "You do know you just lost NaLa for any length of time he's around Christy right? She will spoil him even more rotten then he already is." This last part was said with a wink to the pheonix.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:39 am

Marco was turned towards Christabelle as he was holding NaLa closer to the girl. He wondered if she realized he was a phoenix, and moreso an Irish Phoenix. Holding NaLa would be the balm to sooth her for the moment. Since he was busy with NaLa and Christy he only just caught the threat Godric made to Gift. He tried to act as if he hadn't noticed and placed his arm next to hers so NaLa could gently step over. He did have razor talons and he sometimes forgot this when he changed position. Marco chose to ignore the tension winding through the room, and was glad when it abated.

Marco looked at Godric when he softened his features and could not help but return the wide grin on Godric's face. God, I'm surprised you would even ask. I would not lightly turn over my most treasured friend lightly. His turquoise eyes flashed with mirth at teasing this boy. NaLa made to step onto Christy's shoulder and Marco could tell he was being cautious, so he turned his full attention to Godric. Hmmm, I believe it was your turn to make an inquiry of me. Or is there nothing more you desire to know? Marco could feel the tiniest hint of color on his cheeks as he realized he was openly flirting with this boy. He, tough as nails, flirting in the Kitchens.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:48 am

Christy turned when she heard what her cousin had said to Gift, "What did you say that for?" she asked in shock. He never threatened his familar like that and Gift was a part of him. "What did he say to you?" she inquired before turning her attention back to Marco and NaLa.

"He's a beautiful phoenix." she said as NaLa climbed carefully onto her shoulder. She glanced up at him, "You are so beautiful." she complemented the bird. "Its still a polite thing to ask even if you offer." she said back to Marco before turning her attention back to the phoenix.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:09 am

What he said was not ment for anyone but Godric and the boy planned to keep it that way. He looked to his cousin and Marco with a devilish grin, "Just that I better take the antivenom before I go to sleep this night." he said with a wink to them.

Godric smiled at the flirting tone in Marco's voice. He hadn't seemed the type to openly flirt, much unlike Godric who flirted with anyone and every one. But he had only ment it with two people. Tourk, and now this stunning Irishman. "Well now that you mention it, there is one thing nagging on my mind, how did you come by such a rare friend as an Irish Peonix?" He smiled at the boy. That hand't been what he had wanted to ask but was still a wondering. What he had wanted to ask was that Marco meet him by the lake this weekend, or out in Hogsmead. But that didn't seem the right time for it. Now was the time to affirm there freindship before moving to the next step. They needed to know more about one another.

He turned his attention to his cousin and the bright green flamed guardian. "Maybe you should get a familer of your own Christy." he said with a small laugh, "That way you can stop trying to steal mine and Marco's." HIs voice was softer then it had been in a long time toward her.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top