After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 4 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:56 am

Louis pulled on some jeans. He grabbed a striped t-shirt and a hoodie. He grabbed some muggle money and the thing he grabbed in his pocket. He stepped outside. "Well? what do you think"He asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 4 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:03 am

"You want my opinion? Well, I say you look handsome! Any other girl would say you look cute. Which you do." Butterfly knew that in order to get to her house, she would have to apparate. She grasped Louis arm. "Ready to go?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:06 am

"Absolutely"He said. He apparated and they were in front of a big house. "Nice house"He laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:12 am

"Why thank you! You may come in if you want! Just don't follow me into my room!" Butterfly teased. She left Louis, and went upstairs to change. She finally decided on a navy-blue sweater, a yellow top, and white pants. She went back to Louis. " Now it's time for your opinion."

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:14 am

"Well anyone would say Beautiful"He said. He scratched his chin. "hmmmm I'd have to say.... Spectacular"He said. "No Joke he said" He held her hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 am

"Knowing you, I don't think you would joke about me anyway!" Butterfly laughed. "Which movie theater are we going to? AFT? AMC?" Butterfly preferred AMC, but if Louis liked AFT, she would be fine with that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:21 am

"You lost me with all those letters"he laughed. "Wichever one you like"He said. "Ive got a feeling that this is gonna be an extra special night"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:24 am

"And what makes this night better than all the rest?" Butterfly teased. "Definetaly AMC. AFT is sort of... filthy." Butterfly had gone there once, and a rat had scurried over her feet in the theater.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:25 am

"I dunno its just a feeling"He said. "AMC it is" They apparated in front of a huge theatre. "Were still in Britain right"He asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:29 am

"Of course! I've never been outside Britain anyway!" Butterfly laughed. She pulled Louis into the theater. It was surprisingly quiet. The only people she saw was a mom and her kids, buying tickets. The rest must be in thetaers. She thought. "Excuse me, Miss? May we please have two tickets for 'Love Happens'?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top