Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Abbey smiled. "I know, I still have to get used to that!" Abbey said, smiling. "How about I let you pay for everything else today?" Abbey asked Christy. "Would that make you happy?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:48 pm

"Yes." she said looking at Abbey. "Well spending money and being with Nick makes me happy but I'll take the first of the two since its obviously the easiest." she said with a small grin. "I want to surprise him at the masquerade when I show up with my dress and mask, see if he catches on."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Abbey smiled. "So where should we go next?" she asked. "The jewelry store, or make-up?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 pm

"Jewelry." Christy said looking at them. "Once we get that then we can get our make-up. And maybe some lunch in between then." She suggested knowing that they would be getting hungry very shortly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:05 pm

"Sure!" Abbey said. She, Willow, and Christy headed off in the direction of the jewlery store.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Christy took them into a very upper class jewelry store. The inside of it was that of Tiffany's and Harry Winston but more private. It was one of her personal jewelers. She smiled at the two, "Anything that you want you can have." she said as she started looking around, "My family practically owns this store. They've closed it just for us." she said as she caught sight of a mask in one of the displays. It was the perfect mask for her for the maquerade. It was jeweled and platinum and she wanted it. She looked at the sale's person, "I'll be taking that mask today." she said pointing at it. "Yes ma'm!" the sales man said without hesitation pulling it out of the display box.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:33 pm

"After, let's not do makeup and go get our masks first." Willow suggested. "okay!" they agreed and they shopped on...
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Abbey already had her mask, but she still saw some pretty ones. She looked over all the jewlery that was in the store, not knowing which ones to get!
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Christy saw a lovely diamond necklace that wasn't too overdone to go with her choices. "What do you all think of this?" she asked showing it too them.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:54 pm

"Great!" Willow answered. She then spotted this BEAUTIFUL diamond star necklace! "I love it!" she exclaimed and purchased it right away. She put it on the asked, "You like?"
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top