Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 pm

"Its quite lovely Willow." she said looking at it. She picked up a tiara to add to her collection finding a pair of turqouise and diamond drop earrings and placing them on the table to buy as well. She thought about a bracelet to complete the look but had decided against it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Willow saw Christy pick up a bracelet then put it down. It was really pretty, so she said, "Christy, why don't you want it? It's really pretty." she said and smiled as she gently forced the bracelet back into her hands. "It'll look even better on you," she exclaimed, and saw a quick grin flash over Christy's face.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:13 pm

"I don't exactly want to overdue myself on jewels." she said as she looked at the bracelet. "Well I guess I could always find some occasion to wear it." she said as she looked over at Abbey. "Have you found anything yet little sister?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:49 am

Abbey found the cutest necklace! In black, bold letters it said 'POW'. She loved it! Abbey showed it to Christy and Willow. "Isn't this the cutest!?" she asked. She pulled it over her neck to try it on. "And look, here's two other ones!" Abbey exclaimed.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:08 am

"Awesome," Willow said, and grabbed one of the other ones. "POW!" she said and showed the necklace up to Christy. "I'm getting it! Are you gonna get one too Christy?" Willow asked.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:17 pm

"Hmm I might as well granted I don't have much use for it." she replied picking up the last one. She was thinking about telling Abbey about Nick proposing the other night and had wondered when she should tell her thinking now being the most opportune moment. She held out her left hand, "Hey what do you two think of this?" she asked holding out her hand with the ring on it.
Spoiler:
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Willow saw Christy hold out her left hand, gestering to her second finger from the left, where as beautiful ring was placed. AN ENGAGEMENT RING! "Oh my gosh, Christy," Willow said. "That's beautiful...when?" she asked, referring to when she got engaged. Willow was still gaping when Christy answered...
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:13 pm

"Last night." she said smiling. "It was so sweet." she said gushing about it. "He even tried to get me my favorite wine and got down on one knee and everything!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:15 am

"Oh, that's wonderful! Have you planned the date of the wedding?" Willow asked. This was great! She secretly hoped she would be one of the bridesmaids, but Christy's answer interrupted her thoughts...
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:19 am

"No I haven't." she said looking at them, "It just happened, though I do need some bridesmaids and a flower girl." she said looking at them. Abbey had been one of her first friends she had made at Hogwarts and was now her adopted little sister. Of course she would have several of her friends from beauxbatons to be bridesmaids but she also wanted Abbey to be her maid of honor. "Abbey would you be my maid of honor?" she asked curiously, "I would like you to also be a bridesmaid Willow...And of course Allie as my flower girl." Christy was to have nothing but the best for her wedding...After all it wasn't everyday a minister of magic's daughter was getting married.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top