Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Abbey stuck her fingers in both ears and winced as Willow's high-pitched scream entered the shop. Abbey saw the sales woman give them a dirty look. Abbey rushed over, laughing and tugged on Willow's arm. "Stop it Willow! Do you want us to get banned from every shop in London?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Christy sighed and handed Willow back her money once they were in the shoe shop. "I don't want your money you silly girl." she said looking at her, "I have plenty of my own..And as much as I would loved to have seen a muggle put in their place, there is a time and a place to do all these things love and that was neither of those options." she stated plainly. She had changed a great deal in the past few weeks, it had been obvious to even her cousin. "I for one don't want to have to go out of the country to find my clothes." She walked over and found a pair of crystal like shoes and gushed over them. "Oh my those are..are perfect." she said showing them to Abbey and Willow, "I think I found my shoes."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Abbey nodded. "They're really beautiful Christy!" she said. Abbey found a pair of glossy black stillettos. "I'm going to try these on." Abbey kicked off her black converse and tried on the shoes. They fit perfectly. "I think I'll get these!" she exclaimed. Luckily, the shoes were in her price range. Abbey handed the box to the sales woman, and the money. She took it and placed it in the cash register. She packed up Abbey's shoes in a plastic shopping bag, and then handed it to her.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:54 pm

Willow knew she wanted the shoes in her hands, but did NOT want to look at the price tag and officially ruin their shopping day. "Here," she said, handing Abbey the shoes. "Go pay for them and I'll pay you back." Abbey's face was curious. "Why?" she asked. "Because to answer your previous question, I do NOT want to get us banned from every store in London!" she said, and with that, they all laughed. As Abbey paid, Willow walked outside. "Ahhh," she said, feeling the sweet breeze. "Today is a perfect day for some butterbeer and ice cream." she smiled and placed her arms out to her side, to get the full effect of the wind, and drifted off to her happy place...
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Abbey looked at the price tag of the shoes Willow had thrust into her hands. "$200!" Abbey exclaimed. Her shoes were only 70! Abbey sighed and went through her wad of cash in her wallet. Luckily, she had enough, and then some left. She took these shoes to the sales woman, along with the money. She walked over to where Christy was standing when she had finished paying. "Found anything yet?" she asked lazily.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Willow walked over to Abbey and said, "Don't tell me how much they were until we get outside, ok? I'll pay you back then." Abbey sighed, and answered, "Ok."
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:17 pm

"I found these." still looking at the crystal shoes. She had always had a fascination with Cinderella. "It'll be perfect with my dress." she said musingly, "Especially since I've found my prince charming." she said referring to Nick. She walked up and paid for her shoes. She didn't need to try them on knowing she knew her sizes in everything backwards and forwards. She looked over at the girls, "I would have paid for everything today, you two do know that right?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:30 pm

"I know, but that would be rude!" Willow said. "I have quite a bit of money too. Enough to keep me going! I just hate high prices." She smiled.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:33 pm

"Oh I love them." she said showing them the receipt for her shoes. They had been the most expensive ones in the store but Christy didn't care. "Did you forget that my father is the German Minister of Magic and Abbey's adopted father?" she asked looking at the two, "Abbey some of this money I have is for you you know."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:38 pm

"Oh yeah. I did forget." Willow said. "But still. It would be rude. Wanna go get like some jewelry or our masks?" she asked, and turned to Abbey. "Sure!" she said. "What about you?" she asked, turning back around to face Christy.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top