Midnight Bard - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Midnight Bard - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Midnight Bard

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Bard - Page 9 Empty Re: Midnight Bard

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:46 pm

The pain was back this time all over his body. It almost felt good. But his hatred was growing soon he wouldn't be himself. "I-I-I'd s-s-s-ugg-g-g-est you s-s-s-s-top that n-n-now"He stuttered for the pain was terrible. "Yo'll be sorry"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Godric didn't even have the strength to put up a defense to the stupify, instead letting his mind fall into a blissful oblivion. He didn't even hear the defeated tone in 'Bob's voice.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Nicholas would just gaze on as Christabelle had her evil way with the hooded man. Empty threats he though, he should have coward away from them like his vampire friend. Nicholas instead moved over to Godrik, picking him up to his feet whilst casting Episkey upon him. The healing charm was as powerful as Nick could make it. The shards of glass fell out of his body as his wounds closed. It would also provide him with a bit of relief from the Cruciatus pain he was still suffering from, though it could not vanquish it all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:43 am

Godric moaned as he came to. He saw that Nick was helping him up. That was something he wasn't expecting. He thought Nick had cast the curse that had brought the man down. He looked at Nick with a new vision of the boy. Speaking in parsletounge he spoke only to Nick for the moment not wanting to imagine his cousin casting the torturers curse. "I was wrong about you Nick. Not only did you try to get her away, but for some odd reason you came back to help me. Why? I was an absolute jerk to you. I apologize. And I don't do that often. From now on I have your back if you have mine." For Godric this was an Unbreakable Vow to himself. Even if Nick said no, then he would still be there if the boy needed him. Ever.

As the shards of glass left and some of the Cruciatis' pain eased he could finaly think clearly. He looked at his cousin with a sad smile playing on his lips. "To think of all the times you blessed me out for the Dark Arts, look at you. I would say how proud I am, but we need to get out of here and get rid of the spell history on our wands. I know the spell. So don't worry." He looked at Nick pointing his wand at the other boy's "Evanesco Incantom" he said erasing the history of the wand's spells.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:27 am

Christy had walked away from the hooded man who was now laying on the ground she pointed her wand at him, "Incarcerous." she said as the ropes binded him. She walked over to her cousin, "I had to protect you and Nick." she said looking at him as he erased the spell history on her wand. "I don't think I could live with myself if either of you got hurt. You're practically my twin Delk."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top