Midnight Bard - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Midnight Bard - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Midnight Bard

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Bard - Page 6 Empty Re: Midnight Bard

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:32 pm

((ok ne'os will come to his senses and leave soon soon so ill wait))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:40 am

With the help of the episky spell Godric was able to stand tall again. The pain was berable but for how long? "Protago-Maxima!" Godric cast the spell just in time to stop the stupify spell. Pouring all his hate for the black cloaked man for trying to hurt his cousin into the spell he casted one of the darkest spells there were, "Avada Kadavra!!!!"
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:45 am

Matt moved slightly to the left. The curse mised him bye an inch and broke a lampost that was beside him sending falling towards Godric. "Pay attention boy"He laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:47 am

Godric smiled darkly and rolled out of the way without a moment to spare. His training at Durmstrang was paying off. "Nick get her out of here. I'll be fine." As he said this he took to the air and flew towards the one nick named Bob, aiming a kick at his head while casting, "Stupify!"
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 am

Matt casted Protego while he blocked his kick. "Nice try"He laughed. Diffindo He thought and he sent it at Godric.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:57 am

ne'os paused he threatened to use dark magic on someone.....he thought he was over that side of him it had to be the denomic vampire in him he was sure of it his new directive was to stop the battle he flicked his wand and aimed at the space between the cloaked figure and Godric "deprimo" he said as a huge wind kicked up.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:57 am

Christy screamed as Nick had been hit by the curse. Everything was just all too familar to her now. It seemed that history was almost repeating itself. She couldn't bare to see her cousin or Nick in pain and now they both were and Nick had hardly any energy left from taking the cruciatus. She figured that had he not taken it, she probably would have been hit by it which made her feel worse than ever. She sent a death glare towards the hooded figure who was trying to 'teach' her cousin something about dueling. She knew Delk and Nick didn't need to be fighting in their injured conditions.

Ich kann nicht watch this .. das kann ich nicht sehen beide kämpfen und zu sterben, um mich zu schützen .. Aber Ich. .. Ich Ich kann nicht kämpfen. Ich möchte nur mehr Probleme verursachen als Nutzen bringen. she thought quickly in her mind. Thoughts were racing through her head, Ich frage mich, ob episkey Nick würde dazu beitragen. Seine zumindest versuchen, den Wert. She turned and saw her cousin. It was odd she noticed that he was in a battle without his egyptian asp.

"Delk wurden, ist Gift?" she asked as she pulled out her wand and pointed it at Nick. "Nick werde ich versuchen, Sie zu heilen jetzt lieben." she said as she cast episkey on him.

((what was said so you don't have to google it and wonder...I can't watch this..I can't watch them both fight and die to protect me..But I...I.I can't fight. I would just cause more trouble than good....I wonder if episkey would help Nick. Its at least worth the try....Delk were is venom [Which is Gift in german or godric's snake] Nick I'm going to try to heal you now love.))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:14 am

As the gust of air hit Godric he went astray, right out of the way of the spell from 'Bob'. "Gift ist an der Schule," Godric said in answer. "Episky!!!" he shouted returning the favor to Nick. "But this will have to do for now. Serpensortia!" An asp, though dark in color, shot from his wand and race toward the dark figure of 'Bob'. The entire time Godric was speaking in parsletounge to it. Go destroy the monster that would have my death my friend. Fill him with your poison and show him how to rely play at killing. You are swift and sure. When the time is right strike him down.

Godric was focused on the snake, his voice rasping in the serpent's native language.

((green= parsletounge))
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Matt casted Evanesco at the snake and it was gone. "you'll have to do better than that"he said. He sent Expluso at the boy.

((OoC:Espluso causes anything it hits explode))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:50 pm

ne'os frowned he watched the battle now his wand lowered all the thoughts of hurting gone from his head.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top