Midnight Bard - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Midnight Bard - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Midnight Bard

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Bard - Page 7 Empty Re: Midnight Bard

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:38 pm

As the healing spell’s coursed through his body Nicholas felt his body go freezing cold and then hot. It was a lovely feeling and as Godrik summoned the snake Nick was allowed to basque in the feeling. What to do though, now? Godrik insisted that he take Christabelle away from Hogsmeade, it was heroic but he couldn’t leave him behind to fight this hooded man could he? Nick figured he could probably apparate her home safe then return, but would Christabelle leave her cousin behind. He guessed not but on the matter she did not really have a choice, things were getting to hectic and Nick knew Christabelle was no fighter. He grasped her hand and with a nod to Godrik apparated too the other side of Hogsmeade.

Nick spoke calmly considering the seriousness of the situation “You have to get out of here Christabelle. If not for yourself for your cousin and I. We cant concentrate on duelling with the thought of you getting hurt playing on our mind’s.” He placed his hands on her waist and continued “I can return to help Godrik if it makes you feel better. Can you can get away from here safely on your own?” He sighed slightly “If anything goes wrong tonight, you know I love you right.” Nicholas would have felt a little embarrassed ad laying his feelings on the line like that but it was a serious situation….
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:47 pm

"Nein! Nein!" She screamed as he apparated out of the battle. She didn't want to leave her cousin behind like that. And she didn't want Nick going back. "Ich kann nicht hinter Godric." she was screaming not even concentrated on the fact that Nick most likely didn't speak german. "Ich kann ihn nicht verlassen! Er werde sterben!" She said finally pulling away from him and running back towards the battle. She especially wasn't thinking straight when she heard his feelings for her. Feelings she reciprocated. "Ich liebe dich Nick!" she said back the one thing in german he would understand, i love you. "Ich verspreche, ich komme wieder, bleiben hier habe ich zu Godric zu erhalten."

((I can't leave Godric. I can't leave him behind, he'll die. I love you Nick. I promise I'll be back, stay here I have to get Godric.))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:50 pm

"No!" Nicholas shouted as he grabbed her arm, pulling her back too him "You cant go back, you need to get out of here, I promise Ill go back for Godrik, you think I would let your cousin die if I could prevent it? I’m going back and your leaving, we will meet up soon. Outside Hogwarts in fact, please wait for us there.” Nick looked at her imploringly. She had too get out of Hogsmeade if he and Godrik had any chance of defeating the vampire and the man in the hood. With her there was too much too lose, his mind could not be fully focussed on what lay ahead. “Please” he continued “I can’t fight the enemy if I’m concerned for you, head to Hogwarts.” and with that Nicholas apparated back to where he had been two minutes previously, leaving behind Christabelle.

A quick gaze around would reveal that little had changed, Godrik and the man were still locked in combat and Ne’Os the vampire seemed to be dumbfounded over something. Deciding that the vampire had been stunned by his words earlier Nick focussed, like Godrik on the hooded Matt Lestrange “Averte Statura.” He shouted, swishing his wand and sending the spell flying towards its target.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Christy hadn't listened to Nick after he left her standing at the edge of Hogsmeade. She ran back towards the battle as fast as she could. She couldn't leave them behind. If no one were to see her she could help from a distance. She had to at least try to help them. She loved Nick and her cousin. It was weird for her to actually say it now. She loved Nick. You didn't leave the ones you love behind. She hid behind a tree and silently cast stupefy at Ne'Os and Matt.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Matt moved out of the way. "I don't think so"He laughed. "Sectmsempra" he yelled at Nick and Christabelle.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Thankfully the spell missed her and cut several branches of the tree. She was still safely hidden behind it and they couldn't see. She knew Nick wouldn't be happy about her return but she couldn't help but come back to help them.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:14 pm

With a flick of his wand and the protection of the Protego charm Matt’s Sectusempra curse was deflected. That was the thing about that spell, it was deadly if used correctly but it was so easy to block. The person who had created it had obviously not considered the Protego charm when conducting his work. Nicholas did not notice Christabelle’s stupefy and so did not feel hindered by her presence. He instead glared at the hooded figure and shot back with the Cruciatus Curse. Now that was a spell if you really wanted to cause some un-blockable damage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Christabelle watched, ready to throw in her own spell to help out as Nick threw the cruciatus. He and her cousin were the only two she could stand to watch throw it anymore after what had happened.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Matt moved out of the way of the crucio. The stupefy hit him in the arm. He was sent staggering back a little bit. "Is that all you got" He laughed. "I'll show you a stupefy" He sent Diffindo at the tree and it fell down. "Stupefy" He yelled.

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 pm

"Stupefy!" Christy screamed out as Matt was caught off guard, "Crucio!" she yelled throwing th cruicatus pouring her soul into it as she watched it fly straight and true towards Matt. She didn't even realize she had just given away her location.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top