Quiditch try-outs - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Quiditch try-outs - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Quiditch try-outs

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quiditch try-outs - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiditch try-outs

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:26 pm

[[All try-outs ZoZo so drag yourself over here! Razz ]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:49 am

Abbey was a bit confused. "Like this?" she asked, and hit the broom Mariana had charmed.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:13 pm

Mariana charmed the broom again. "You are supposed to hit it with a bludger not with your beater bat." smiled Mariana with a little sarcastic inoffensive tone though it was more a joke then anything else.

[[OOC:You didn't specify how you hit it...you were supposed to write something in style of... Abbey hit the bludger towards the charmed broom at it hit the target.]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:35 am

(((Ok, sorry!)))

"Oh!" Abbey said. She finally understood what Mariana was talking about! The bludger started to fly towards her, so she took a swing with her bat and aimed as best as she could towards the broom. It hit it on the right side of the broom.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:51 pm

"Wow you impress me.I think i'll put you as a beater anless you want to try for a chaser?Though you make an excellent beater!" Mariana said from the ground.It was more a question then a sentence.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:30 pm

"Oh, I'd love to be a beater!" Abbey exclaimed. She zoomed back to the ground, so excited that she was actually making the team! "Thank you so, so much!"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Zoe was excited. Another school year had come. School wasn't something that she really looked forward to but Quidditch, now that was something to look forward to. Every since her 2nd year, Zoe had been one of her house beaters. She was hoping that this year would be no different.

Slowly she made her way down to the pitch for try-outs. Over one of her shoulders she hed her Firebolt and in her right hand was her bat. As she got closer she saw Mari, the new captian and another student already out there.

"Hey Mari. This is tryouts right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:19 pm

[[NEW captain?]]
"You deserved it Abbey.You are free to stay or leave anless you want to watch Zoe." Mariana smiled looking at Zoe as she arrived. "Hey Zoe!" she said with a smile cheek to cheek.

"You are trying for a beater aswell am i right?" she asked already knowing the answer though she had to ask.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:55 am

"I think I'm gonna go ahead and go! But thanks again!" she exclaimed. Abbey ran off of the pitch and screamed with delight.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:32 am

Noah walked towards the pitch, the crappy school issue broom over his shoulder. He had been saving up for weeks for an actual broom, and planned to have one in time fore the season, but for now he was stuck with this. "Are you Mariana?" He asked, going up to a pretty 7th year. "I'm Noah, trying out for chaser. Are there any spots available?"
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top