Quiditch try-outs
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Quiditch try-outs Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Quiditch try-outs

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quiditch try-outs Empty Quiditch try-outs

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Mariana decided to make try-outs as soon as possible so she did it on september 2nd.She wanted to see how will students go on all of posts and which one they played best so she could make a good quiditch team.She was dressed in her huffelpuff dress robes waiting to see if anyone will show up.She had few brooms in stock in case someone came without a broom.And so she waited...
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Quiditch try-outs Empty Re: Quiditch try-outs

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 am

Abbey walked onto the Quidditch pitch with her broom in hand. She had decided not to buy Hufflepuff Quidditch robes yet, because she wasn't sure if she would make it or not. She noticed a girl already there. Abbey was pretty sure she had seen her before, and that she was the Quidditch captain. She walked up to her and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Abbey Dawn, third year." she said. "And ovbiously a Hufflepuff." she said, rolling her eyes and laughing.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:27 am

Mariana noticed a girl aproaching to the pitch so she stood up.She didn't dress in her quditch robes since she didn't intend to climb a broom today.She did see the girl before at breakfast though she never figured out her name untill she spoke to her. "Hello Abbey.I would be Mariana Diggory and i am on seventh year...and again obviously in Huffelpuff and i will be your Quiditch captain for this year." said Mariana rooling her eyes on Huffelpuff aswell. "Do you prefer waiting for everyone else to arrive or you want me to start trying you now?" she asked smiling.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Alice walked onto the field.
"Hey Mari." she said cheerily. She thought maybe she would have a good chance this year of making the team, she had been on it last year. Or she hadn't done a game, but she was a Chaser. She smiled again.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:55 pm

"Oh Hello Alice welcome back to the quiditch pitch.This is Abbey Dawn and she is entering team too.So shall we start girls?" Mariana asked cheerfully.She had a big box in her left hand and her broom in right one.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:28 am

"Sure." Abbey said, looking at Alice. "Do you mind if we start?" she asked her, hoping she would say yes.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:53 pm

"We'll start from you Abbey.What did you say you were compiting for?Was it a chaser or a beater?" asked Mariana trying to remember fearing the answer is gonna be beater because bludgers were pretty rebel balls.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:03 am

"I don't mind being either." Abbey said, smiling. "Those were just the two positions I wanted the most."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:07 am

"Okay then let's start from something simple.Here take this!" Mariana said giving Abbey a beating bat and dropping her firebolt. "Drop your broom i want to see how precisely you hit." she said taking a very nervous bludger from the box and waiting for Abbey to get ready.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:12 am

Abbey set her broom on the ground and took the beating bat from Mariana. She held her bat at the ready and waited for Mariana to throw the bludger her way.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top