Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all) - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all)

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:04 am

Jennifer could do nothing in the situation she was in. "Fine Ne'os, you win for now. But I will get you at one point or another, mark my words." Jennifer said then backs away from the dagger while still staring into Ne'os's eyes and vanishes on the spot.

(OOC: If you want I can post as Sammy so that this post isn't done and you can find what you where looking for.)
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all) - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:26 am

((ok i think the entrence has been opened now and everything))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:56 am

Samantha could feel that something was wrong with Ne'os. She couldn't find him anywhere. So she took out her wand and made it find him. She followed the wand till she got to some cave. It looked like the entrance had colapsed in. She was already thinking the worst. Samantha walked in to the cave through the whole in the rocks. She followed the path until she got to a door. She opened the door and saw Ne'os standing in the middle of the room with his wand out. "NE'OS!! Whats going on here?" She asked him out of anger and joy to know that he was ok.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:08 am

"Jennifer was here attacking me i won luckly...well i supose you should know where we are" he said smileing releived she was here "this is a vampire stronghold im here for there library" he said motioning at a couple vampire guards who had taken there positions around the throne room "the Lord of this stronghold is out i think."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:14 am

Samantha was flustered, she felt like yelling at him but knew that that would not help anything. "I don't care about any of that. You left me at home, you didn't tell me where you were going and what you were doing. Then I find you here after a duel and you just act like it's nothing. How did you think I was going to react?" Samantha asked him in a calm and cool voice making sure he knew that she wasn't yelling at him, that she was just concerned. Samantha then walked closer to him while she waited for him to reply.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:16 am

"well i didnt think about it to much i think i left a note...and i was babbling about a cave with a door in it for a month now" he said giving her a hug and kissing her trying to change the subject.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 am

Samantha smiled, sighed, kissed him back, then looked around the room. "Ok, I understand, sorry sweety. Lets just get what your looking for and get out of this weird creepy cave. Ok love?" Samantha asked him wanting to make sure that he knew that she didn't like being in here but she would stick with him no matter what.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:25 am

"ok" he said leading her to the library it was very small he walked to a table with a tome on it "this is it ready to go?" he asked smiling knowing the answer.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:35 am

Samantha gave him a weak smiled, "Never, but as long as your there I know that I will always be safe." Samantha said to him, pulling out her wand and getting ready for anything.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top