Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:19 am

ne'os coughed when the potion hit him he could feel the mysterious potions affects he flicked his wand one more time to bring the celing infront of him down blovking him from himself and Jennifer it would take her atleast a few days to navigate the caves to get him. he slumped against the wall as a vampire healer came to examine him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:19 am

ne'os coughed when the potion hit him he could feel the mysterious potions affects he flicked his wand one more time to bring the celing infront of him down blovking him from himself and Jennifer it would take her atleast a few days to navigate the caves to get him. he slumped against the wall as a vampire healer came to examine him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:45 am

Jennifer smiled evilly as he started to feel the affects of the potion and that it was working. She then saw him move his wand and make the ceiling come down. She jumped back quickly just in time to not get hit with anything. She made a very loud angry sound, then thought to herself 'Thats just great, if I try to find my way back around to him he could get away, but if I'm not sure if I can apparate over to the other side of the rocks'. She figured she would try. So she closed her eyes, and then suddenly something odd happened. She wasn't just on the other side of the rocks she was almost floating. Then suddenly she was back to normal on this side of the rocks. She opened her eyes and started to think. 'I could see the other side, that was odd, maybe it's just the magic of the cave. But I could see that he is defenitally sick, so that gives me time to run to the other side. I can use the door that I saw'. So she started to run through the halls.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:37 am

A very old looking Vampire walked over to Ne'os and aimed his wand at him "learn from the ancients the power to save lives, Lamia cruor vigoratus" a cloud of blood flew out of the Ancient vampires mouth and into Ne'os's he coughed and stood up still sick yet able to move. The Ancient vampire smiled "we are the sheperds of death" he said as he walked away.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:48 am

Finally she made it to the other side of where he was, but before she was to walk in she pulled out another bottle that was pink in color. She smiled evilly and then opened the door to see Ne'os standing up. "How can you be standing up already?" She asked worriedly, then jumped to the side and threw the bottle down below him. Pink smoke filled the air around him making him unable to move. Hopefully.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Ne'os made a buble of clean air apear around his head just as the bottle broke he Smiled at Jennifer from inside of it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 am

Jennifer was not going to leave until she made him mortally wounded or she became mortally wounded. She would never let herself become mortally wounded. So as she watched him make this bubble she jumped up over his head and took out a sword and dug it deep into his back, pulled it out then landed and slacked his back. She knew this would slow him down, hopefully.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:07 am

"that tickled" he said showing her the chainmail under his shirt. he poitned his wand at her "sectumsempra"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:12 am

Jennifer was so surprised by the fact that she forgot that he would have come prepared that she never saw his spell flying at her. Unfortunately she couldn't get out of the way in time. "Aaahhh!!" Jennifer screamed as he flesh was torn, but fortunately she had a potion for this. She dug inside her coat and grabbed a bottle of green potion. She drank it down in one gulp. This potion would heal her and nothing more.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:16 pm

"thats a smart move realy on potions to do you workd who made it? i would hope someone very talanted if you even mess up the potion in any way it oculd kill you" he said hoping that would scare her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top