Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all) - Page 5 Empty Re: Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all)

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:20 am

Jennifer could feel herself comeing back to the concous world. But then she remembered where she was. She jumped to her feet with her wand in hand. But she just couldn't do it. "Why? Why did you bring me back? Why not just kill me and get rid of me once and for all? Whats wrong with you?" Jennifer asked him out of confusion.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all) - Page 5 Empty Re: Looking for a Vampire Library (open to all)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:22 am

"why kill you? you will eventually learn that your on the wrong side..besides its not my place to kill you" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:27 am

Jennifer could only roll her eyes at his reply. "Wrong side?! How can I be on the wrong side? Why would we have all this power if we were not ment to use it to rule over those who have none? Can you answer me that?" Jennifer asked him knowing that he was going to give her another weak answer.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:28 am

"what power you can not beat me even with your tricks you have fallen in battle you work on the wrong side because you work alone" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:36 am

Jennifer once again rolled her eyes starting to feel angry again. "Don't you lecture me about being alone in battle. It's not my fault that everyone else is to afraid to fight you. But it was me alone who answered the call to battle you. I did as I was told and that is all. That is all I have ever done in life and that is all I will ever do and I think that that is what you should do to. Lord Voldemort was right to have killed that potter pest, he only kept him from being what everyone knew he would be. The best and greatest ever Dark Lord. You were only luck to have killed him. He was not ready to fight, that is the only reason you won." Jennifer said starting to get ready to leave. She knew that talking was doing nothing.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:38 am

Ne'os frowned a dagger on his belt drew it self and floated in the air and rested against her neck "even if he was ready he would have died" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:45 am

Jennifer could feel the cold hard steel pressing against her neck. Unfortunately she wasn't fast enough to grab it and wasn't strong enough to use magic on it. So she could only wait till Ne'os took it away or used it on her. "You killed the only man that I ever loved. How am I suppose to react? How would you feel if I killed your wife and kids, huh? Hopefully the same way I feel. I have looked and looked and there is noone at that stupid school that will love me the way he could have. So what do you have to say for yourself, huh?" Jennifer said to him feeling the dagger pressing up against her neck as she talked.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:46 am

Ne'os let the dagger dig deeper into her neck drawing blood "you would not get the chance" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:53 am

Jennifer felt herself growl as the dagger went farther into her neck. "Just think about Ne'os. Your acting the exact way that you should if someone endangered your love. So why can't I act that way when some one dose the same with my love, huh?" Jennifer asked him hoping to get to his sensitive side.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:58 am

"he dose not love back he is as dead as you are inside" he said anger in his voice.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top