Meeting with the minister - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting with the minister - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting with the minister

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting with the minister - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting with the minister

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:50 am

"this is a vampire hunter tool this exploding would not only kill the vampire or vampires in the imediate area it would destroy the room it has a fiendfyre spell in it im showing you this because the ministry used to use these on vampires." he said placing it back in his robes. "i also know vampires can be one of the most pure creatures on the planet now that we recieve blood without taking lives. but you know with a horrocrux i can not die after Voldemort leaves this world for good i will place this wand in the place it was made where only vampires can get to it. in a way we are protectors of this world."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:01 am

Dae snorted at that comment protectors of the world that kill, and his mention og not killing was only because of the ministry. "boy you are indeed naive i guess majority actually comes with becoming older and not just with age, you killed people in a frenzy not to long ago was that being a protector no, and if you truly want to be a protector of the earth you will destroy that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:50 am

"i will not" he said simply.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:52 pm

"Being Suborn is what got so many people killed in the muggles world war two it is a weakness of man, and i guess you "Deaths hand" people are not immune to it like death is." Dae said as he took a few steps closer towards Ne'os and the wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:55 pm

ne'os stepped back not in fear but keeping the wand as far from him as possible "You will not get this wand away from me until my soul has departed this world" he said angry now.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:06 pm

"Ne'os i just need your soul to leave that body. Knowing you have a horcrux does make this easy for me." dae said as he noticed something behind ne'so. using forecasting logic Dae predicted one more advance would cause him to move back yet again which would give dae the lack of space needed for this work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:07 pm

"if you think i will become the next dark lord your in luck im not infact i want to become Headmaster of Hogwarts some day" he said uncounsiously moving a picture on Dae's desk across the room.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Dae hadded what he needed but it had been a long time since he killed and he was having second thoughts about, but than he remembered his parents and what they had told him about hesitation. The strain of doing this certainty showed upon his face, and maybe Ne'os would see that and see a bit of what kind of person he was. "I did not think you were going to become that and while your aspirations are noble you can't do good things with an Atom bomb you can only chose not to use it or destroy it other than that it is all bad."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:17 pm

"i think you could have the atom bomb for defnece and destroy it when you no longer have a need for it when im 250 i will destroy it and then live on what ever eternal life i can with my horocrux" he said to him noticing the face the minister was making he had seen it before he readyed himself to move if he needed to.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top