Meeting with the minister - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting with the minister - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting with the minister

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting with the minister - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting with the minister

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:03 am

"this wand can do things that very few others can it can end drought restore plant life and cure any disease why would i want to destroy such a device of good?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:09 am

"tell me boy when as that wand ever been used for good even the great Dumbledor despised the wand, and never used it for good just kept it out of the hands of evil!" Dae was beginning to become frustrated with Ne'os as a wand maker himself Dae knew that only the power of one thing could come close to that wand and it was when a wand maker made his own wand and the wand respected it more than in the other cases of admiration thought about. " Sorry i am getting inhead of myself how did you come to posses the wand?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:13 am

"i won a duel against the dark lord wich regretibley made him fall to his death but his or should i say my wand had no part in his death." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:22 am

"hmm i see, but now i must insist that we do destroy it!" Dae said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:32 am

"i can not allow you sir" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 am

Dae waved his hand again and the chair that Ne'os was sitting in Bound Ne'os to it. "Boy i really did not want to force this but it is my job to serve the people and promote for the common defense, and the only way i can do it is by assuring that when He does return that him and all things that are tied to him are weaker. That wand is tied to him and evil no good can come from it and that was part of deaths design even though that wand has owners that are not death it has and will always be a tool for him!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:26 am

"i am death fool" he said in a denomic voice his eyes turned souless "i have cheated death i am eternal this wand will be used for good i was going to offer to use it to help the ministry" he said his voice and eyes turning back to normal.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:33 am

"The only thing you are is foolish you are not death but a poor soul that has had the fetus of commonality between all peoples, life, sucked out of him leaving an empty succubus husk yo wander around with those who are still linked. Now the only way to use that wand to help the ministry would be to destroy it and end the cycle of pain." Dae said standing up and walking over to Ne'os
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:37 am

ne'os strained against the bounds tearing them slightly "i am in full control of my self your used to the weaker kind of vampire that is injected with vampire blood i was drunk until i died my soul half remained the poor vampire that turned me gave me half his denomic soul to balance me out." he said "i will keep this wand and i will die with this wand and i will destroy it as i die" he said to the minister.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:46 am

"I cant take that chance!" Dae said as he pulled out his own wand which he made it was a 10 3/4 inch willow with a unique core of Sphinx Heartstring, and he strengthened the bonds an the chair. Dae reached for the wand with his spare hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top