Sneaking out of the Feast (Nick) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking out of the Feast (Nick) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking out of the Feast (Nick)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking out of the Feast (Nick) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sneaking out of the Feast (Nick)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Nick too looked down at Christabelle's wet and ruined shoes. They did indeed look beyond repair and a slight tinge of guilt crept upon him, he should have offered to carry her across the grass earlier. It had been her idea to come outside though, he reminded himself, but still. His attention returned to his, the shine was gone from them but with some scrubbing and shoe polish he could get it back. Turning to Christabelle he smiled, they were sixth years after all, werent they, they could head of into Hogsmeade anytime and replace the shoes. Nick reminded Christabelle of this, so as to keep her spirits up "Im sorry about the shoes, they looked so good on you as well. Once we start up our lesson's I'll take you into Hogsmeade and buy you some nicer ones." Nick smiled at her, still in a little bit of a daze at the whole thing. They had met like an hour ago and he was already offering to buy her shoes. They had met no more than an hour ago and he felt like he could tell her thing's about him that he could not tell anyone else.

He laughed as she spoke of the nasty shock she had received at the feast, weird that was the best part of Hogwarts for many students. The house elves had adorned those tables with the best food Scotland had too offer. In fairness it was much diffrent from French food, which is what she would have been used too. Still they had salads and all that healthy stuff in Scotland, just becuase there were no coisont's didnt mean the food was bad. At least there was something in Scotland she did like. Nick too liked the rain, though he prefered listening to it patter on the window whilst being warm in bed. It was a rather sad thought, when Nick went to bed tonight, indeed even to the common room he could not accompany Christabelle, he had forgot they belonged to diffrent houses. He would need to make it a personal mission of his to learn Ravenclaw's password and surprise her one day.

He gazed upon her features for a moment before they continued on. The rain which had gotten slightly heavier dripped through his hair and down his face, though it was the same for Christabelle. Smiling he broke the silence between them "You look nicer in the rain, thats weird." He wiped some of the rain from his face and continued "The lake isn't too far from here, Ill carry you the rest of the way, I dont want to have to buy you new robes in Hogsmeade too." Nick joked, though if she asked he probably would have.

Although he didn't look it he was a strong guy and so when he swept Christabelle off her feet and into his arm's he did not look burdened by her weight at all. She was after all a slim girl. He smiled rather cheekily and began to walk, the mud catching the hem of his robes, he spoke to her while he walked, gazing far ahead of him "So what is it about the rain that you like? I prefer it when Im inside and dry" He laughed a little.

It only took a few more minutes of walking until they came to the lake. It was huge and the sound of the rain hitting its surface was somewhat soothing. Nick set Christabelle on her feet then removed his black Slytherin school robe, setting it on the ground underneath a tree. He motioned for Christabelle to take a seat and once she had done so sat down next to her. He put his arm around her shoulder and held her for warmth. Nick was pretty cold though he wouldn't show it, he didn't want Christabelle feeling bad or anything. In his eyes it was a his duty as a gentleman to offer up his clothing to sit on, they couldn't sit on hers after all.

The darkness around them rather spoiled the view of the lake, though it was nice all the same. Nick gazed up at the sky, it was overcast though you could see some of the stars and the moon was visable from their sitting position. Smiling he turned to Christabelle "Your not a werewolf are you? I never thought I would die wet, with my shoes covered in mud." Nick teased.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out of the Feast (Nick) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sneaking out of the Feast (Nick)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:57 am

"Oh I normally wear heels anyways." she said looking at him, "But if you wish to replace these I won't stop you." she continued to say smiling. She laughed in surprise as he picked her up and started carrying her. She wrapped her arms around his neck to try to hold herself up a bit. "How exactly do I look nicer in the rain?" she asked him curiously wondering what he had ment. She knew her robe was now sticking to her but other than that not much else was except her hair which was just starting to stick to her face a bit.

"I honestly think I like the fact that ran is sporadic." she replied to his question, "It can happen one minute and then the next its gone. It almost reminds me never to take anything for granted I guess." She didn't know where the answer had come from it had just come out. One of her habits tended to be babbling on and on about things without realizing it at times. She remained quiet looking around til they reached where he was going to put her down.

She felt a little guilty about sitting on his robes, but then again he offered it right? It would be rude to not after he had already dirtied them for her to sit on so she wouldn't ruin hers. She almost laughed, "Gods no!" she exclaimed, "I'm not a werewolf no do I ever have any intention of becoming one." she said almost offended til she realized Nick was joking. "Sorry I was just...that was rather uncalled for of me." she said now blushing.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Nick smiled down at Christabelle, heel's hmmm? Nick didn't really understand what girls saw in heels, no doubt they hurt your feet, imagine walking around the castle all day in those. Still if Christabelle prefered high heel's he would buy her some, he took that little bit of information as a hint. It was then a question was posed to him, one he was not sure how to answer. His smile remained upon his face as he tried though "I dont know, I think the raindrops on your skin make you look more natural. Usually girl's cry and run for cover in the rain, scared it will ruin their makeup or whatever. I was pleasently surprised, obviously you dont worry about make-up, you must be naturally beautifull." What an idiot he must have sounded, still there was no taking what he had said back now.

He listened intently as she explained what the rain meant to her. Funny how she could take something as normal as rain and turn it into something special. It got Nick thinking, one should never take what they had for granted. It could all be taken away in one fell swoop, be it a swish of a wand or whatever else.

As they sat on his robes Nick couldn't help but cringe as he saw the dirt on the ground, which would now have transfered over to his robes. Nick would need to get them washed as soon as possible, either that or bin them. He laughed as she went of on one as he asked as to whether or not she was a werewolf. Obviously Christabelle hated those half-breeds as much as he did, it was a rather distastefull joke so he apologised "You shouldn't be the one being sorry, I shouldn't have joked about something like that. I would rather die than be turned into one of their kind. I take it your not keen on them, why is that?" Nick smiled re-assuringly at her "I hate them too, very nasty breeds of animals, Werewolves."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:57 pm

"No I do wear make-up." she said looking at him "I just don't cake it on like most girls do. Its extremely unflattering if you ask me." She almost shuddered at the thought of her being caked in make up. She was a half-veela, and though she cared about her looks, she also knew when too much was indeed too much. "Plus I'm naturally overly beautiful." she replied, "Having veela blood and all."

She listened to him as he told her she shouldn't be sorry about what she said, "I don't know I guess its just how I was raised." she replied looking at him curiously, "They are actually worse than animals if you ask me." she continued to say, "At least animals have a sense of right and wrong when they need it. Werewolves don't care during a full moon who they hurt."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Perhaps all pureblood famillies raised their children as stictly as Nick's parents did, Christabelle's seemed to have. Still there was no point in talking about Werewolves and their like, they only had a little while together why not speak of more happy thing's. Clearing his throut he spoke "Well we are all entitled to our own opinions. But on that particular subject ours are similar, I couldn't have a friend that was a werewolf, how could you trust them." Smiling he stroked her shoulder with his hand "What are your plan's for tommorow? If your not busy I could probably squeeze you into my tight schedule?"

Of course if she did want to meet he would drop everything to see her. Nick did not want to appear desperate though, one couldn't make themselves seem to available. It was one of the un-written laws of dating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:35 pm

She smiled, "Well I'm not quite sure what I'm doing tomorrow." she replied looking as if she were thinking about what all she had to do. So he already wants to see me again. she thought smiling inwardly. She knew she didn't have anything planned at least until classes started but he didn't need to know that just then. She thought about dangling him around on it for a moment. "I actually think I'm free tomorrow." she replied smiling.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:49 pm

As she started playing games and pretending to think whether or not she was free Nick smiled. It was all put on he figured and when she finally did admit she had nothing on he decided to act surprised. Smoothly he continued "Well, if your free why dont we go do something? It will be better than sitting around the castle, as rivoting as reading school books is I think Ill give it a miss tommorow. I could buy you those shoes or something?" It was as he said this he remembered something she had said earlier. It had not been a shock he had figured as much, what with the blonde hair and great looks "So you have Veela blood? Who in your familly is the Veela?" Nick relaxed back against the tree stump and awaited her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 pm

"I think that sounds like a brilliant idea." she said accepting him on his offer to do something other than school work. She was good at it, and had no problems getting it done she just could find better things to do than that, and who better than the person infront of her offering to get her out of it.

"My mother is a half-veela and so is my cousin's mother." she said looking at him. "My father and Delk are quatre-veelas." she continued to say musingly. "It only lowers if its transfered to a male." she said knowingly, "Hence why we still have full blooded veelas, which are all female."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 am

Nick was positively delighted when he heard that Christabelle would come out with him and do something tomorrow. Classes didn’t start for another couple of days and as he had already decided, he didn’t want to spend those last couple of days reading book’s. Interesting as they were his school books were failing to appeal to his tastes lately, they were too simple and too censored. The stuff Nick really wanted to learn was dark and advanced but Hogwarts did not think this sort of stuff was suitable for school. Nick had managed to smuggle in a few large leather bound books though. He had purchased them at Borgin and Burkes during the final days of the summer and as they spoke they were dwelling in his leather man satchel. His mind drifted towards the Slytherin dormitories where no doubt his trunk and other possesions would be placed neatly next to his four poster bed. Nick couldn’t wait to climb into those silky sheets, the warmth of his own bed after a whole summer in a house he did not consider a home. It was around this time there came a rather large gust of wind. Nick shivered slightly and pulled Christabelle a little closer to him. Turning he smiled at her “We can decided where we go after breakfast tomorrow. No doubt it will be somewhere with a huge selection of shoes!” He laughed slightly then continued “Ill need to buy another pair of robes so Hogsmeade would be the best bet, either that or Diagon Alley, though we would have to walk to Hogsmeade to apparate there any way’s.”

When he heard that she was a half Veela he understood now why he had babbled like a moron after that kiss. Half Veela, that was a lot of Veela blood to be pumping through someones veins, no doubt Christabelle had a lot of that famous Veela pull. They were renowned for being able to pull in males, Nick had just joined a big club, nothing to be ashamed off. He felt a little bad that he had nothing interesting to share with her, all his family were wizards or witches, that was nothing unusual, nothing special. Nick had not known that Male’s lowered the purity of Veela blood, though now she mentioned it he had never seen or heard of a full blooded male Veela. Nick leant his head against hers and gazed out across the lake “Well that makes sense, I should have known you were a Veela. Was it easy reeling me in, did I put up much of a fight? Or was I an easy catch.” Nick teased.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 am

Christy shivered slightly as the breeze caught her, grateful that he had pulled her closer to him. "I've never been to Diagon Alley." she replied that having caught her attention since she had heard so much about it. "From what I hear Hogsmeade isn't that exciting anyway." she mused, "So I'm sure when we walk down there to apparate I'll see most if not all of it." She looked at him curiously when he started talking about her being a veela.

"I've actually never had trouble catching admirers, though to be honest I've never tried to." she said looking at him. Most veela's had a habit of doing things like that subconciously though she knew how to use her feminine charms to get what she wanted she rarely did.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top