The Ravenclaw - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ravenclaw - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ravenclaw

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ravenclaw - Page 6 Empty Re: The Ravenclaw

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:04 am

Belle looked and smiled at at the boy, she had seen him on the train. "Yes, I suppose you are right. It would be a horrible way to start out if everyone was teasing you because you were sorted with the first years. I'm Belle Fey, by the way and you are?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:01 am

"I'm fine Rose thankyou for asking!"said Cecilia as she gave Rose a soft warm smile like she would if she was alive. Cecilia knew she was dead but she still wanted to do everything like she was still alive. As she looked at the Ravenclaw table and her fellows Ravenclaw in there Ravenclaw Robes she sighed. Cecilia wished she was till alive joining Rose at the Ravenclaw laughing and eating like she used to but she couldn't. So how did you summer go Rose?'Cecilia asked her with a warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:50 pm

"Name's James Wake. Good to meet you Belle Fey." It probably would've been embarassing to be sorted in with the new kids, and there had been nobody older than 11 in the group. That much, James could tell. "So, what do you know about this school? Other than the fact that seems to be run by a total pansy."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Belle smiled at James and took a sip of juice before answering. "I just know what my brother Scott has told me. The forest is forbidden but beautiful at night especially with a full moon and that it holds so many secrets and history it would be hard to try and remember it all by heart. And of course the stuff you can read about. What about you?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum