The Ravenclaw - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ravenclaw - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ravenclaw

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ravenclaw

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:06 am

"When you grow up around authority its not really that big of a deal." she admitted, "My father is the minister of magic in Germany." She smiled looking at him curiously as he inquired more about her, "Well I just turned sixteen in May." she admitted making her a sixth year. "I do believe I was placed in the N.E.W.T. courses. Just Charms, divination, transfiguration, and defense against the dark arts." she said smiling. "What about you?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:19 am

"Charm's, Transfiguration, The Dark Arts and Potions. Which makes you and I best friends." He smiled. Chances were they would be seeing alot of eachother, if they were in three classes out of four. This was good news Nick thought, might allow them to get a little closer. Nick fiddled around with the wand in his finger's. Smiling he added "Im pretty good at all of them so if you ever need any help I guess I could try? Im seventeen and also in sixth year."

Nick could tell that the Ravenclaw's around him would probably not welcome a Slytherin amongst them, a snak at their table effectively, but he really didn't care. They werent talking to Christabelle, which he thought was rude, he was doing them all a favour. Deciding to play with her a little Nick talked about her sorting "So how did you manage to get yourself placed with the Ravenclaws if you just transfered? Or are you going up with the first years to be sorted in the next half hour." He laughed and then smiled before adding that he was joking "You must have a very keen mind to be in Ravenclaw, they are all so smart, I assume you arent an exception."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:24 am

"My parents have a lot of pull with things." she said not getting into great detail. "No I'm not an exception. One of the reasons I'm here is because my school felt that I would finish this year instead of the next so I guess they thought I should try a different atmosphere." She tucked a stray curl behind her ear and took a sip of her pumpkin juice, having not been hungry when she got there. "So when would you like to give me that tour?" she inquired curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:35 am

Nick could tell that the girl was interested in him, even if she wasn't fully showing it, girls were like that. He did not tell her but he was impressed when he found out how smart she was, and the reason she was transfered over here. When talk returned to the tour of the castle Nick smiled and replied "Whenever is good for you is good for me. Its a shame we arent in the same house, we could have arranged it in the common room. I guess I could take you to the lake, tonight?" It was very forward but Nick had to show his intention's. It was also a little dangerous considering they would be out of bed after hours but he wasn't afraid of getting caught, they would make sure they didnt "That is of course if your not afraid of being up after hours? I always find that the lake looks better in the moonlight though, its more, romantic."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:39 am

She giggled at little at how he was planning to make it 'romantic.' "I don't think I would be afraid of being out after hows." she replied, "I sleep very little as it is anyway, though my cousin might not approve of me being out unchaperoned." She looked over and caught a glimpse of Godric at the Slytherin table and then turned her attention back to Nick.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:50 am

Her cousin huh, Nick glanced in the direction she looked, over at the Slytherin table to his suprise. "Your cousin is in Slytherin Christabelle?" Nick looked away from the table and back at the beautifull girl before him. He smiled and replied cheekily "Unchaperoned, on the contrary Christabelle you would have the best Chaperone out there, me. I wouldn't let you come to any harm." Nick's smile remained upon his lips "If I promise to have you back before midnight, would you come with me? You cant expect me to go and sit down by the lake on my own after all."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:54 am

She looked at him and bit her lower lip, "I never said I wouldn't go." she replied, "Midnight is fine I guess." she continued to say. "All I said was..well..my family is really protective of me I guess." she admitted blushing a bit.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 am

Izzie Stevens entered the great hall and was afraid of being alone. The only Ravenclaw she actually knew as Sterling. She felt shy but walked over to her table anyway. She sat down quietly and just hoped and prayed Sterling would come or someone would greet her. She does need more Ravenclaw friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:27 am

Nick understood the dilema of a protective familly, hanging over you, every minute of every day. He was glad he was back at Hogwarts and away from his mother and father, he smiled at Christabelle "You dont have anything to worry about, and neither do they. Really, I know what its like to have protective relatives but you need to go out and be yourself. You cant let them rule you. Plus..." Nick said with a smile "I can show you some more magic trick's if you come." Raising his wand he held it before her and uttered some non verbal incantation. He traced a love heart with his wand and as he made the movements the heart appeared floating where he had drawn it. Levitating there in fiery red outline, cute he thought, very flashy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:06 am

Christy laughed, though not surprised by the non-verbal magic. "You're very showy aren't you?" she asked smiling as she got up from the table, bored from the feast, "I don't really want to be here right now." she continued to say, "Care to join me for a walk?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum