Slytherine's Tables - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slytherine's Tables - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slytherine's Tables

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slytherine's Tables - Page 5 Empty Re: Slytherine's Tables

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:33 am

Hafiz burst out a laugh 'Well I cant be sure how long will you take to be in a toilet', he gave out his joke and hoped that Ne'os know that it just a mingling joke.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:37 am

ne'os laughed "hopefully not long i enjoy food but im gonna have to cut back if thats the side effect."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:26 am

Elladora Lestrange wrote:Ella looked at her sister. "You ok?" she asked Ami. She looked around the hall as she remembered the battle and a smile came to her lips.

ooc: Does she know shes a Lestrange yet?

Ami turned to Hafiz, "Yeah, I have a sister and brother." She turned back to Ella, "Yeah, I'm okay." She gave her a smile. She hadn't told any one about Keena. She ignored Alex, they had met on the train, and she just didn't want to talk to her.

((OOC. Yeah she does))

Last edited by Aminia Lestrange on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:37 am

HafizDeen Diggory wrote:Hafiz gave Haley a pleasure expression 'I see. Well you should love it here!', he gave an excitment expression. Later he asked her, 'What classes will you be taking?'.

Suddenly he watched another girl passing them by. He was shocked as the girl called Ami as "sister". He turned to Ami 'You dint tell me that you have a sister', raising his eyebrows waiting for her explanation.

Haley looked down as she blushed, trying to hide her embarassment "Defense against the Dark arts, Charms, Herbology, Astronomy, and Potions. How about you?" She looked up at him, her soft blue eyes sparkling.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Alex sighed and got lost in the conversation. She smiled at Elladora and Hafiz, but she didn't know the rest. She didn't mind, though, as long as there was a conversation going, she was fine. She picked at her food, not really feeling hungry after what she had bought on the train. She had swung by Rose's compartment after she felt her compartment had gotten too full, and shared the rest of the things she had bought with her money off the trolley.

She sighed, and pushed her plate away a little bit, just so she could rest her arms on the table. Rose had tried to instill manners into Alex, but it had never worked. She remembered most of them, but she didn't feel like doing them. No slouching, no elbows on the table, head up and straight, chew with your mouth closed, never talk with your mouth full... the list just went on and on. She sighed and waited for them to all be dismissed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:35 am

Hafiz felt excited because he will be in the same classes as Haley's 'Well mine is same as yours! But I do take extra classes as well. Lucky for us we will meet again in classes', he smile warmly at Haley.

Hafiz turned to Aminia and asked 'Who is your brother then? Where is he? I would like to meet him', he smiled at her.

Later he saw Alex smiling at him and he smiled back at her. He mimic 'Hello' at her without using voice.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:39 am

Jennifer walks in with the crowd of kids from the train, walks to the Slytherin table, then sits down next to some boy she doesn't know. She picks up her plate and starts filling it with all the foods she loves. Which is mostly meat. Bloody meat. She then starts eating in a nasty maner. Jennifer has never once cared what anyone else has thought, so why would she start now.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:52 am

Ami smiled, "His name is James, and I have no clue where he is."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:55 am

Haley smiled as her face turned scarlet, "Really." She could feel her face burning. "Well, that's a good thing, now I at least know one person in class." She smiled and looked down.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:53 am

Ami told him about her brother. He nodded 'I see' and continued eating.

As Haley talked to him, Hafiz felt wonderful that he met his classmate to-be. Later he suggest 'Maybe you can sit beside me. Well if you want to', he gave her a warm smile and hope she will accept it.

Later he saw a girl. Very evil looking. But he did not cared because for him it is nice to be looking like that. As she sat near him and ate with a "nice manner" he began to talk to her and introduce himself 'Dont worry, im quite used with it. Im Hafiz by the way'. His face rather cool but not as nice as he greeted to the other.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top