Slytherine's Tables
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slytherine's Tables Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slytherine's Tables

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slytherine's Tables Empty Slytherine's Tables

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Hafiz enter the great hall. He took his seat at the table that the most end. He waited his friend with a sigh.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Slytherine's Tables Empty Re: Slytherine's Tables

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Nick straightened his robes as he entered the ever crowded Great Hall. As usual four very large tables had been set out for each house, silver cuttlery and plates were placed up and down them. Students from all houses met here today, for first the headmasters speech, then the meal. Nick seeing a friend of his already seated sat himself opposite him. "Alright Hafiz? How's it going? Good summer?" Nick looked up and down the Slytherin table, alot of his friends had left and not returned for sixth year but it was good to see someone he recognised.

Nick wore his school uniform, a white shirt with his silver and green striped tie, over which he wore a black hogwarts jumper. His dress trousers were black and on his feet he wore black shiny loafers. He wore his un-buttoned robes over the whole thing, these were also trimmed with green and silver. Nick spoke calmly again "Have I missed much?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:32 pm

The handsome charming boy sits beside him. He saw all the girls from every houses stared at Nick. He felt a bit of proud knowing his friend is such a popular. Hafiz replied him 'The summers was fantastic. But I heard Hogwarts was under attacks. Luckily none of my relatives had to do with the attacks'. He heard the headmaster was mumbling about the rules. He sinisly said 'You hadnt miss anything. Well not the importants ones for now'. He forgot to ask his friend about the summer so he snapped 'How was your summer then?'.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Nick had not been aware of his presence stiring up the female popuation around him, he was very modest when it came to his good looks. Nick listened calmly to his mate's account of his summer and the battle of Hogwarts. He had alot to say about that battle, being in the middle of it for a while. "My summer was alright, went to France and Canada for a bit. Got myself caught up in the castle though, ended up having a scrap with Bellatrix and Matt Lestrange. Death Eaters man, one minute they are trying to recruit you, the next they are trying to blast you. But that Bellatrix is a little of the rails eh? Good to know your familly werent involved, last thing we all need are more raids. You know my house was raided three times this summer, damn ministry, always sticking there nose into something."

Nick stiffled a yawn then added "I pressume you passed your exams or you wouldn't be back for the OWL'S. Got myself 3 O's and an E in the subjects Im taking this year and check this." Nick reached into his pocket and chucked the shiny Slytherin prefect badge over to Hafiz, "Who would have thought it eh?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:35 am

ne'os sat down at the end of the table near the staff table.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:06 am

He looked and saw the prefect's badge. He smiled . 'Well congratulations. Its that hell going to get that title' he remebered that it is tough to became a prefect. He snapped 'Hang on, why do the ministries keep raided your house? Is the minister still under the control of the dark wizard?' he shows a concern expression. He saw Emof sat near to them. 'Oii there. Come here have a chit chat', he waves at him
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:46 am

Ami rolled her as she walked into the great hall, she didn't want to be back here, not after what happened, she missed Keena and wished things were different. She saw Hafiz sitting with a few other people. She made her way to them, and sat down. She could feel the tears, but refused to let them fall, she could feel her eyes stinging from the tears she held back.

She watched as all the Gryffindors made their way to their table, when she realized that Keena wouldn't be one of them walking through the door she shook her head and looked down at her empty plate.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:57 am

Hafiz saw Ami's eyes were watery and swollen up like a balloon. He dare not to disturb but he is concerned of her. So he asked 'What happen Ami. You alright?' and hope she will not blow him up.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:05 am

Ami felt the tears slide down her cheek as she looked up, she wiped her eyes and cheek and smiled softly, "I'm okay...." She hadn't really told anyone what had happened between her and Keena, She had been so stupid and forced herself to lose a great friend, and maybe something more. "How was your summer Hafiz?" She asked hoarsely.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:18 am

He replied 'It was nice. I wasnt in Godric's Hollow when it was summer, i went back to my folks house overseas. It was really nice there. I visited loads of muggle's places', as he watched Ami's tears still bursting, 'You certainly not alright. Please tell me what had happened. You can at least feel a bit ease on your pains' he offered and hold her on the shoulder.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top