Slytherine's Tables - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slytherine's Tables - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slytherine's Tables

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slytherine's Tables - Page 3 Empty Re: Slytherine's Tables

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Ami wasn't sure she wanted to be around the guys while they were talking about the dark lord, but she just ignored it and played with her food that she had put on her plate, she gave a soft but weak laugh when Hafiz turned to her and said, 'I sure the Captain will make the team better this year'. and gave her a smile.

"All I can do is try to make it better, it's the players that will make the team be good." She had been on the team since she arrived her fifth year, two years before. She was the beater but she wanted to try for seeker this year, but when Hafiz said he was going to try, she decided to stick to beater. She was nervous about being the captain, Darren was the Slytherin's captain for the two years she was on the team.

Aminia looked up when she heard someone say "Erm...Can I sit here?" She saw Haley, someone she hadn't really spoken too, but knew who she was because they both fought side by side at the battle last year and of course were in the same house. She gave a soft sigh and a half smile, as she moved her bag nodding, "Sure, why not." She placed her bag on the ground by her feet and continued to play with her food, unsure what to say to anyone. She could still feel the tears building up, but refused to let them fall. She was a little happier now that she was with a few friends. She noticed Ne'Os move closer to them and smiled sarcastically "Morning Ne'Os." She knew he had switched sides and was now with the Order, Ami herself was talking to some one about it, After the thing with Keena, she realized she wasn't bad, she couldn't fight for them again.

She looked around the table and saw a new face, he looked to be older than a first year, but she couldn't be too sure. She gave him a soft smile and then went back to playing with her food yet again.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Hafiz argued 'But the captain's masterplan lead to sucess' he smiled at Ami. He saw Haley sat near them. He clear his throat and looking at Haley with a smile, hoping she do notice him.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Ami smiled, "Then it looks like I have the night to think about what we are to do." She joked.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Haley looked up as some one cleared their throat, she saw the person and smiled, "Hi" She extended her hand, "I'm Haley. I can't remeber if we've met or not."
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 am

Hafiz laughed and continued, 'Im sure your eyes will bloated like a balloon if you have not enough sleep. Then that is the mark that shows the captain in hardworking'.

Hafiz turned to Haley again and shook her hand, 'Yeah, we never met before. Not until you enter the Great Hall', Hafiz smiled at her. Her soft skin made him goosebumps.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:00 am

Ami laughed, "Well I would rather my eyes be swollen from tiredness then crying." She smiled at Haley and then Hafiz as she looked between them.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 am

Haley smiled, "Well, I am Haley." She blushed slightly as he took her hand, something she rarely ever did.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:12 am

Hafiz shook her hand and introduced himself after her's 'Im Hafiz. Nice to meet you', Hafiz smiled in a shy expression. He asked her again 'What year are you in?', at last releasing her hand.

Hafiz turned Ami as she laughed. He nodded for her statement 'Well I couldnt agree more. Bit of sore if crying. The salt of tears does the pain', he laughed.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:08 am

Haley nodded when Hafiz introduced himself, "I am a fifth year, what about you?" She could her Russian accent was getting deeper as she grew more nervous, she didn't know why she was acting this way, she never acted shy.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:13 pm

Hafiz heard her accent. He thought that it sounds beautiful. Later he replied 'What a coincidence! Im in fifth year to. Northern are you?' he smiled warmly to her.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top