The Huffelpuff Table - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Huffelpuff Table - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Huffelpuff Table

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Huffelpuff Table - Page 4 Empty Re: The Huffelpuff Table

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:47 am

She couldn't help but blush a little. "I'm glad your here too. This entire disaster of a year will be much better knowing that I won't have to endure it alone." She looked down at her lap and then slowly back up at Spike. Every since they met things seemed a little different to Zoe, she was a little happier than she had been.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:51 am

Spike could see her blushing, and loved every moment of it. Her blushing meant she liked the complanment, which ment he knew that right thing to say. He had never had a relationship with anyone like her, so to be with her was joyus. "That good, because I would never let you go through it alone." He said to her with a smile.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:16 am

She turned slowly to face Spike. Could this guy be for real? He almost seemed to good to be true. But she wasn't taking any chances with it. She was going to enjoy it. "That is really good to hear. I'm glad to know that." Her smile widen a little as she looked back at Spike.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:25 am

Her eyes were so beautiful, as she stared into his eyes, he felt like he had known her forever now. "I'm glad that your glad." He said to her, wanting to kiss her but unsure how she would take it, so he waited. He stared deeply into her eyes.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:35 am

Holding Spike's hand in hers, Zoe could almost forget about anything else. Almost, now that was the key word. She gave his hand a small squeeze before turning back to her plate. Maybe after dinner she could talk him into a walk on the grounds. Or something. She really wanted some time alone with Spike, to talk or just be together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Sitting there staring into her eyes, Spike had almost forgotten about eating. He felt her squeeze his hand and then saw her go back to her plate. He thought to himself, 'maybe I should just do the same'. He then turned to his plate, seeing it empty, he started filling it up with all his favorite foods. He then thought to himself, 'maybe after dinner she will go for a walk with me or something. Maybe I can even kiss her, but I won't push. She does look beautiful tonight'. He then looked over at her for a second, then went back to eating.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:48 pm

Michea; walked over to the Hufflepuff table and plopped down and filled his plate with food and started to eat, watching Rose at the Ravenclaw table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Zoe found herself smiling as she turned back to her plate. She was just so happy that nothing could ruin it for her. She couldn't help but sending lances at Spike as she ate. Just then another one of the old students came and sat at the table. She didn't know him that well. But that was ok too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:18 am

Alice Delacour walked to the Hufflepuff table and sat down where two witches were having a conversation. She looked interested at the two and wanted to make friends with them. She was half-veela and her hair showed the characteristics. Alice began piling food onto her plate and then she began to eat.

While she ate, she listened to the two witches talk about a boy she didn't know. She didn't mind that they ignored her for a little bit. She wanted them to finish what they were saying. She wanted them to notice her and include her in their conversation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top