The Huffelpuff Table - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Huffelpuff Table - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Huffelpuff Table

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Huffelpuff Table - Page 2 Empty Re: The Huffelpuff Table

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:40 am

"Oh, I might pass on that." Cosette laughed. "You know how horrible I am at that. Besides, I told CJ we would hang out tonight in the common room, since we hadn't seen each other all summer, and we only met for lunch last week."
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:43 am

"Oh, okay." Abbey said, slightly disappointed. As she sipped at her pumpkin juice, the food disappeared and turned into dessert. She took some chocolate pudding and remembered something Ettie had said. "Hey, who's CJ?" Abbey asked confusedly. She didn't remember hearing the name anywhere, and was interested in who it was. "Is he a boy?" she teased, poking Cosette playfully.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:47 am

"Yes," Cosette laughed, "Colton is a boy. He also happens to be my best friend for four years now." She teased. "He's a fourth year Hufflepuff. Colten Jaret is his full name. You want to meet him?" She questioned, hoping Abbey would want to, and they could all be good friends.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 am

"Totally!" Abbey squealed. She wanted to meet one of Ettie's friends so they could all hang-out and talk. "Where are you guys meeting tonight?" Abbey asked, remembering what Cosette had said.

(Sorry it's kinda short! xD)
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 am

"In the common room." She said again, but didn't say anything about her having already said that. She knew Abbey got mad when she did. Cosette had a bad habit of correcting people, or spelling, or grammar, and was constantly trying to fix CJ's essays for class, and re-reading her own to make sure she hadn't messed them up somehow.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:54 am

"Okay, I'll go with you!" Abbey said, already bouncing with excitement at the thought of meeting someone new. She saw that Ettie hadn't touched any of the desserts. "Aren't you going to eat?" she asked, waving a brownie under Cosette's nose. Cosette peered down at the brownie.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:59 am

"I think I'll pass." She muttered. She was generally a healthy eater, which is how she remained the size and health she was. There was a saying her mum had told her once. Larger children end up being skinnier later in life, because they don't want to look like they used to, and vice versa. She avoided looking as large as she had as a baby, though most babies were rather chubby. Still, she had seen her very early baby pictures, and didn't want to ever look like that, and so far, she hadn't.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:02 am

Abbey was curious as to why Ettie wouldn't eat sweets. She decided not to ask right now. Abbey didn't have to worry about what she ate. Her wizard doctor had told her she had a naturally high metabolism, and she was always very active. "So when are we going to go meet CJ? 'Cause I'm bored." Abbey said.

(((Should we start a new topic in the common room???)))
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:21 pm

((OOC: Can we start a new topic there yet?))

"Tonight, I suppose." Cosette shrugged, and looked around. "I can't figure where he's gotten off to, though."
She shrugged, and turned back to her plate, which was empty now, though it had taken her longer than most other people around her.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:06 am

(I think so!)

"Oh." Abbey was finally finished with her dinner. She threw her napkin onto the top of her plate, and set her silverware down, and took her last sip of pumpkin juice. She burped loudly. Abbey saw heads turn her way. She blushed a light shade of pink. "Excuse me." she murmered. Ettie threw her hand back and laughed. Abbey giggled quietly too.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top