The Huffelpuff Table - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Huffelpuff Table - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Huffelpuff Table

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Huffelpuff Table - Page 3 Empty Re: The Huffelpuff Table

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:08 pm

"That is so disgusting." Cosette giggled unconvincingly. She really did dislike them, though. Quite gross in her opinion.
"So, tell me about CJ?" Abbey suggested.
"Oh. Um, okay." Cosette shrugged. "He's really funny, knows me like the back of his hand - which scares me, I'll admit. Let's see.. He's very witty, which can sometimes get him in a bit of trouble, and he loves playing pranks, which makes him seem quite immature, and can often get him on my bad side for a while. But, he usually makes it up, because he's quite clever, and really does care about his friends. His Dad's in the army, which is kinda cool, but sort of scary if you ask me. I'd be paranoid, let me tell you!" Cosette laughed. "He's terrified of snakes, spiders, and rats. Just to warn you now." She teased. "He loves all sports, pretty much, and candy."
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:45 pm

"He sounds cool!" Abbey said. "An army brat." she noted. Cosette nodded and laughed. "I'm looking forward to meeting him." "He really is a great guy." Ettie said.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 pm

"Sounds like it." Abbey commented. I nodded silently.

((OOC: Sorry it's short. To anyone who reads this: Can we post in the common rooms yet?

I may end up PMing somebody.))
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:05 pm

(No problem! Smile)

"Soo..." Abbey said, not sure about what to say. "You know I'm a Telekenesis?" she asked Cosette. "I inherited from my father." Abbey stated. She loved being a Telekenesis. It was so cool to be able to life objects up and have them come to you without having to touch them!
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Cosette, always one to need to correct others, not because she needed to be right, but because she needed things to be in order. "You know," she began, worried Abbey would get annoyed, as she did it so much, "You're not a Telekinesis. You have Telekinesis, and are Telekinetic. Telekinesis is actually the act of using it." She stated quietly.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:51 pm

"Oh." Abbey said. She hadn't know that Telekenetic was the correct term. "Thanks!" she said, thanking Cosette for the helpful information. Abbey began to get antsy. "Ugh, when is this going to end?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:50 pm

After a few moments, Zoë tried to think of what good could come rom actually attending this banquoet. She never really liked these things and lately they had only become a ever worse experience for her. Taking another glance out the windown o the main hall, Zoë took a deep breath.

Finally she walked on inside the great hall. Letting her gaze travel across the many faces inside, Zoë wondererd how many new ones were inside. There were a few scattered her and there that were of old, but most were new ones.

Zoë adjusted the sleaves her o top and walked toward the table that she would be sitting at the rest of the year. Finally she saw Mari out of all the new people. Taking a seat across from her, Zoë flashed a small smile. "Hey there."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:07 am

Spike never really liked to be around alot of people, but he knew that Zoe was going to be there, so he thought it would be ok. He walked into the Great Hall, wearing his Hufflepuff robes, quickly walking over to the Hufflepuff table. He took a second to look for Zoe, found her, then walked over to her and sat next to her. "Hey Zoe." He said to her, feeling like he wanted to hold her hand, but with all the people around, he left that up to her.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:28 am

As she sat there looking around at the others milling about in the castle. Zoe was taken by suprise when Spike wondered in and sat down beside her. She couldn't help but let out a small suprised yelp as he was suddenly beside her. A huge grin filled her face as she turned to face her. "Hi you. How are you?" Without a second thought she reached out and laid her hand across his. She wanted him to know she was happy to see him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:33 am

Spike couldn't help but laugh as she made a little yelp. He knew she was fine, but never meant to scare her. But when she put her hand on his, he definately couldn't help but smiling brightly. "I'm doing much better now that I'm in here with you." He said to her, hoping with would make her happy. He loved to see her smile.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top