Sitting in a compartment full of air - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sitting in a compartment full of air - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sitting in a compartment full of air

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting in a compartment full of air - Page 3 Empty Re: Sitting in a compartment full of air

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:37 am

OC: Are you sure.... Razz

Matthew walked out of the compartment, keeping his hand dugged into his pocket, watching her carefully with a smile on his face. "I'm sorry about what happen earlier" chuckled Matthew, looking at her and sighed -- in defeat but kept a warm smile on his face as they walked down corridor of the train. Matt still trying to keep them conversational then he thought of something to talk about now that he had taken a huge sign onto her and all of a sudden a funny crease formed on top of his forehead, his lips curving into a smile. "So tell me about you" he said, then slapped himself in the forehead when he thought about how stupid he was for asking that question and hoped that he didn't scare her off at all.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Sitting in a compartment full of air - Page 3 Empty Re: Sitting in a compartment full of air

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:59 am

OOC: I'm sure Razz

Veronica walked over to the bathrooms which were not far from the compartment she had just been sitting in and scratched her head. She turned around to face Matthew as he apologized to her. She couldn't resist a grin and laughter bubbled up inside her for no reason. For some reason, Veronica was finding the current situation hilarious. "Nah. It's okay." She shrugged good-naturedly and started retracing her steps. Veronica walked backwards as she bit the inside of her cheek. A pleasant laugh escaped her lips as he asked her about herself.

"What would you like to know?" She offered, giving him a cheeky smile, not able to resist a laugh as she came to a halt, her eyebrows raised enquiringly at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:48 am

Matthew smirked at her and shrugged his shoulder at all. "I don't know, where are you from, how old are you and what do you like" said Matt, his voice was so velvet and soft. His fore head still creasing in a funny amusing way, his cheek turned slight pink as he halted to a stop to look into her eyes and started to smile softly at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:04 am

Veronica shrugged at his questions. She was an average girl and had an average life besides the fact that she was a witch and studied magic, of course. "I'm from Plymouth. I'm a second year. I have a sweet little brother, Elliot and parents." She played with a strand of hair as she thought of what she liked. "Well, I dunno. I think you'd find it too boring." Veronica turned around but not before noticing that his cheeks had turned pink again.

"Now I'd like to know something." Veronica said, grinning. "Why on earth do you blush so much?" She hadn't been able to resist it. Curiosity had gotten the better of her and it had just slipped off her tongue. Though, Veronica was still smiling she hoped that he wouldn't over react like he had in the compartment. Veronica slid open a few compartment doors looking for her trunk but she had had no such luck yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 am

Matthew looked at her startled at her random question and he stuttered a bit. "I-i-i am sorry. I do that a lot when i am nervous" he said, hesistating as he looked at her then looked away as she slid open a few compartment doors looking for her trunk but was in no such luck yet. He looked around each compartment and curiously he turned around to face Veronica again wandering why were they checking in each compartment for her trunk had she lost it or something. "Wait, why are we looking in each compartment for" he asked her, all he knew was they were going to get her luggage but did not know wheather or not she had lost her trunk or that she had left it somewhere and completely forgot about it.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:34 am

Veronica couldn't resist a smile as Matthew said he did it when he was nervous. "Do I make you nervous?" She threw the question at him, hoping that she wasn't making him uncomfortable. But she was having fun and seeing as she still had a bit of time to spare before the lunch lady arrived and everybody trampled the corridors, she did not hurry the process of finding her trunk. She checked in a few more compartments but still, her trunk was no where to be found.

Veronica turned around as Matthew spoke to her. She grinned and rolled her eyes at herself. "Well, I went to the bathroom and now I can't remember in which compartment I was sitting before that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:48 am

"A bit" replied Matthew, his lips curving into a smile as he continued to search for her trunk in the compartment, pushing the tip of his foot forward to look on the shelf above him and pushed himself high enough so that he could see the whole view of the empty shelf then put his feet down, turning to look at her with his lips drawing into a thin line as he raised his eyebrows at her. "Have you tried summoning it with your wand" asked Matthew, shrugging his shoulder at her, unsure if that would work or not but it was worth a try anyway then he thought of another spell that could work. "Or you can use your wand and say Point me to my trunk" he suggested, giving her some idea they could find her trunk which she had lost when she went into the bathroom.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:04 am

"Oh really? And why do I make you nervous?" Veronica's lips twitched into a smile and she turned away to look into the compartment opposite. They were disturbing a lot of people, it seemed, and they did not appreciate it by the looks of it. As Matthew suggested summoning it, Veronica shook her head. "Well, I'm not that good at summoning charms so my trunk might just tear down a compartment door on the way." Veronica explained, laughing at how it would have looked like. "Is that even a spell?"

Veronica asked doubtfully at his suggestion of Point me to my Trunk. "Oh well. Point me to My Trunk!" She said, placing her wand onto the top of her open palm. As it whizzed around, Veronica gasped in pleasant surprise. It halted to a stop and Veronica followed its direction. "That's a useful spell. Thanks!" She said turning around to smile at him. Resuming her walk, she slid open the door of a compartment to her left.

"Well, then. Now you can heave it down for me." Veronica said teasingly as she sat down in a seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:25 am

"Your just...pretty" Matthew explained, a crease forming on top of his head as he smiled at her, happily. He looked around his surrounding and saw that they were disturbing a lot of people, most of them did no appriecate it by the look of it. He geustered an apologizing guesture then looked back at Veronica who was telling him that the summoning charms would probably tear down a compartment door on the way. "Hmm, good point" he laughed, scratching his nose with the back of his thumb on his nail then watched her carefully place the wand on top of her open palm then muttering the charm as it whizzed around then halted to a stop, both of them following its direction with concentration. "No problem" he grinned at her, following the line of direction the wand was pointing at. And, when they were at the compartment where her trunk was he placed a hand on the door of the compartment to his left and helped her pushed the door open not noticing his arm was on top of her, touching her lightly. He walked into the compartment, watching her take a seat on the seat too lazy to heave it down for herself so he smirked at her and rolled his eyes at her as he heaved her luggage down but on the way he stumbled and fell backwards on the seat next to her, the luggage hitting his on the nose.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:45 am

Matthew's answer caught Veronica off guard and she froze for a second before shaking herself out of it. "That's sweet of you. Mostly, I just scare people." Veronica shrugged her shoulders, her off-hand manner not working since her cheeks had turned a light pink. It was unnatural for her to be so red. Mostly, it was not because of such reasons but because she was angry or humiliated, which happened alot. But this was plain new for her. Most guys did not remain her friends for long if they rubbed her the wrong way. She could explode in their faces if she felt like it.

Noticing that his hand was on hers, Veronica jumped about a mile. Her flush deepened and by the time he was heaving down her trunk, her cheeks were a shade of deep pink. Veronica used the time that Matthew was heaving down her trunk to not think of anything embarassing and by the time he had hit his nose and fallen down next to her, her cheeks were completely pale as usual. She flinched and took out her wand almost immediately as she saw that it was his nose. Ouch. "Jeez. You klutz." Was all she said.

Veronica rested her hand on his forehead and her wand on his nose and closed her eyes. Sure, her mother had taught her healing spells so it was easy for her. But still, she wasn't exactly sure if she would mend the damage or increase it even more. Veronica mustered up all her courage and braced herself. "Stay very still. Episkey!" Veronica scratched her head as she leaned backward. "Feel anything?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top