Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) - Page 7 Empty Re: Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:39 am

Sophia glared at the two Slytherin boys and marched over towards them. "I suggest you two leave him alone and go back straight to the castle before I take 50 points from Slytherin and have you two detention for a month for attacking a Prefect!"said Sophia calmly but weakly as the Slytherin boys ran off as they seen her badge said Head Girl on it. As she looked down at Daniel she noticed he was back to normal. As she gotten out her wand she pointed it at Daniel. "Danny forgive me if this hurts you but Episkey!"said Sophia weakly as she pointed it at his broken nose hoping it would fix it and return to normal. As Sophia collapse beside him she groaned and tried to push herself but but it was use less seeing how she was weak.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) - Page 7 Empty Re: Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:20 am

See that Daniel was back to his normal self, samantha decided that Sophia was the one who needed attention. So she walked over to her, pulled her up, and supported her as she helped her to the last carrage. "I'm not good at healing charms, so just make sure you get to the castle, ok sophia. I'm going to stay behind and take care of Danny and Ne'os. I'll meet you there." Samantha said to her. She then walked over to Danny, sat next to him, and got ready to give him a lecture about drinking people blood and making sure you drink a vial atleat everyother day. She also hoped that Ne'os was ok, she did leave him behind.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Daniel wanted to make a sound but his lips and body were locked tightly together. He could see what was going around him but only at one direction because he couldn't move his eyes around as well so he just laid then staring at them endlessly; his body laying on the ground motionlessly. And, slowly he could feel himself calming down as everyone hurried back to Hogwart all scared of him. He saw the slytherin boys running away from him and heard Sophia's voice; he knew they were scared of being sent to the Headmaster and wouldn't be stupid enough to mess with the Head Girl of Hogwart. "Wait, till my dads hear about this. Vampires attacking student at Hogwart. Pathetic" sneered one of the slytherin boys as they gather up together and walked off to their carriage. Daniel wanted so badly to get up them and punch them, or better negotiate a way that they could just take that back from him but he was just there laying on the ground paralyzed all he could see was Sophia looking down at his face then Samantha came over to watch over him; everything was in slow motion, his vision getting blurrier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 pm

ne'os was pushed out of the way by a group of slytherins as he stood back up and brushed the dust off his robes he walked into the compartment where Sam had gone ne'os notice Daniel on the floor he drew the elder wand out of habit "what happened?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:54 am

Sophia nodded weakly and winced as she started having a sharp pain on her side. As she reached to her side she pulled a a piece of glass that was stuck on her side and then looked at Samantha like it wasn't no big deal. "Take care of Ne'os and Danny, and you be careful Sammy ok?"Sophia asked her best friend as she passed out from weakness. As the carriage started to go Sophia sat there in the carriage passed out as it started making it way back to Hogwarts.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 am

ne'os sat down trying to remember how to unfreeze daniel the spell seeming to leave him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:49 am

Samantha looked up at Ne'os, she was not sure what to do, most of the time when she did this spell she did not want to take it off. But that was when she was fighting someone she did not care about. This time was different she was fighting someone she didn't want to hurt. "I'm not sure how to undo it either, I feel so bad, but it was the only spell I could think of that would make you stay still long enough for someone to help you." She said to both Ne'os and Danny. She wanted to help so bad, but she just didn't know how.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top