Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Ne'os walked down the Corridoor seeing Sophia and sam and a few students he didnt recognize he walked over to sam "how is your patrol going?" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:08 am

Samantha saw Ne'os get on and walked over to him, "Oh, um...Ok for now, I just hope it will be this quiet all the way there." She said to him smiling, she then gave him a hug.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Daniel walked down the Halls of the trian and with his telekenis powers he hovered an apple above the palm of his hand, just genlty lifting each finger up to make the apple spin around in circle; slowly, concentrating on the apple hovered about his palm he had totally forgotten that he was on his Prefect duties and where he was going so on the way as he walked through the hall of the trian, an apple hovering above him palm. He bumped into Sophia, accidentally and dropped his apple on the ground but luckily he stopped it by using his telekenis skills to stop it from falling to the ground then slowly the apple flew slowly to his hand and he caught it again with his open-palm; looking around for the sorce of what might have hit him and saw that he was surrounded by Prefect in one compartment. "Hello" he said, slowly and softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Sophia almost fall to the ground when Daniel bumped into her but she got herself before she fell on the ground. "Hello Danny."said Sophia softly and calmly and then looked away from him. Sophia knew he was pissed off at her for some odd reason she didn't know why but she didn't want to start a fight with him. As Sophia looked around to see if all the prefects were here that way her and Ne'os could tell them what to do she sighed when she seen not all the Prefects were here. As she looked out the window she waited for the other Prefects to show up from doing there duties.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:14 am

Daniel continued to hover his unbitten apple, watching Sophia turn her head away from him. He sighed trying to pull himself together, his face heating up as he grew angier and pissed off by Sophia, he tried to put the positive into his head and think about her feelings before his like he always did with other people and lately he realized he hadn't done that with Sophia at all that he wasn't being himself that perfect gentlemen he was, how mature he was respecting other people opinion and just talking to other people about his own feeling about them. "Sophia" he said softly, craining his neck around to let some air into his neck to try and cool off the heat that got to him then rubbed his cold hand sorely on the back of his neck, massaging it. He didn't mind her dating in fact he was very, very proud of her to find somebody she liked and that he liked back but there was something that the person she was dating that had not gave him a good feeling about but he knew that it wasn't his decision who she was dating he wasn't her father or family member. "Look, i'm sorry. I can't stay mad at you forever, it just you and this man you are dating is all so knew. Nothing is wrong with you dating it was just...him, he just didn't give me a d feeling that he was good for you but i guess he is if he makes you happy" he mumbled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 am

"well it probobly will be" he said to her smileing at a student that walked by.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:18 am

Sophia looked at Daniel with her chocolate brown eyes and sighed. "Danny, you may not think he's right for me but let me be the judge of that if he isn't right for me I will know!"said Sophia calmly. "I know you don't want me to be hurt and I really appreciate it but let me decide what's right and what's wrong for me, if anything ever happens I know your always right there supporting me catching me when I fall!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. "Danny I love you like a brother and I will always be there for you no matter what, and even being mad at me for this I will never turn my back on you!"said Sophia. "As of being mad at me I understand you just do don't to see me get hurt and you want what's best for me."said Sophia calmly. Sophia never believed in raising her voice it never gets you anywhere and besides it was useless.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:33 am

Daniel smiled softly and gave her a gentle friendly hug, glad that she understood him about how he felt about her with Dae as boyfriend and girlfriend that she knew that he was only defending her and being over-protective of her even though she wasn't his sister although that was how he felt about her;, just being his closest friend and they only thought of each other as brother and sister. "Thank you, i'm sure Andrian would've wanted you to be happy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I know he would, although I know he would had been angry with me as well!"said Sophia chuckling as she hugged him back. As they trained stopped she gave him a warm smile. "Come on, lets go help the first years get off the train."said Sophia calmly as she gotten up and walked out to the hallway that was packed with students already. "Oh wow, everyone sure is decided about the term starting!"said Sophia chuckling. Sophia was excited but sad this was going to be her last year here as she sighed she shook that thought out of her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:51 am

"Excited do you mean" Daniel tried to correct her, unsure if she really mean't to say the word 'decided' purposely or she had made a mistake in her speech as he hovered an apple above the palm on his hand as he walked alongside with Sophia; watching her carefully, his lips curling into a warm smile. He was so excited about Hogwart, everything so perfect over there. There was no problem, got to see your friend all day, all night and best of all there was magic which he never would've believed in a few years ago before he knew he was a wizard. "So how are you" Daniel asked taking her hand just to make sure he didn't lose her in the crowded corridor with little kids rushing down the corridor and shoving them around. "Excited about Hogwart" he grinned at her then looked at the boy who stood in front of him...gaping as he hovered the apple above his palm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top