Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:57 pm

[OOC: Does he atually havea crush on her now?]]

Vinny laughed. "I always found lemon helped me get tastes out of my mouth. But I never thought it would help get earwax out of someones mouth." she joked. Then she remembered Gar. He was probably wondering about her, but he knew about her prefect duties. She looked down the hall at him through his compartment's glass doors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Post by Keith Nicholas Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Keith noticed how he faded into the background when the prefect, Virginia came up. That was OK. Keith was fine with that. As far as prefects were concerned, Keith was more confortable in the background. He had managed to snatch a few beans out of Virginia's's bag without her noticing (at least, he hoped she didn't notice) and was busy munching on them while he listened to the two older kids talk. Virgina kept looking down the hall into a compartment that held another boy her age. Brother? Not likely. Boyfriend? Maybe. Keith stored that away for future use.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Viny had felt her bag rustle, but had been to busy talking with Nate to notice. She turned to the boy. Sure enough, she saw him chewing something. She cleared her throat, and stared expectantly at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Keith grinned sheepishly, but inside his mind was working on overhaul. He had several options.

1) Play dumb
2) Run
3) Blame it on Nate
4) Act like she probably expected him to.

He went with 4. Keith had long ago perfected the art of pretending to be embarrased, so it wasn't har to make his cheeks fill with color. He looked down and muttered something incomprehensible to the floor, and then glanced back up. She hadn't understood. Excellent. He looked back down and said in a small voice: "I-I'm sorry. I was too n-nervous to ask you." Now he just had to trust his acting skills to get him out of this.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Vinny's eyes softened. "Ok honey, but next time, don't be afraid to ask. You can have more if you want" she said, smiling. She turned back to Nate. "So, how-how are you?" she asked nervously. She felt really stupid. She didn't even know him that well and she was already asking that question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:36 am

Sophia was walking down the corridors as Head Girl making sure all the Prefects were doing there job. As she passed a couple of first years she gave them a warm smile and kept waling down the corridor and stopped telling off of couple of seventh year Slytherins. As she walked passed Samantha she gave her a warm smile. "Your doing a good job Sam, keep up the good work."said Sophia smiling as she walked passed her checking on the other prefects montoring the other halls. As she walked down the hall a little more she saw Virginia talking to a a first year and a boy who seemed to be in her year she walked up towards them and smiled. "Hello Vinny, how are your duties going?"Sophia asked her with a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 am

Samantha had been walking down the hallways for a while now, and didn't see many people doing anything wrong. Most were just sitting with friends and talking. But those that she did see doing things wrong were first years who didn't know any better anyways. So she told them not to do it again and went on her way. Then Sophia came down the hall and told her she was doing well, this made her feel greet so she started walking with more pep in her steep.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:21 am

Sterling absently polished his prefect badge with his finger. He hadn't really expected it, asked for it, or wanted it. But now that it was given to him, it was one of his most prized possessions. He was proud to have been chosen for it, and was therefore now scouring the train perhaps more attentively than was healthy for any sign of rule breaking. He had read all the Hogwarts rule books to ensure he did the best job possible.

Looking around nervously, he saw the other prefects, who all looked a lot more relaxed than he did. "Hello," he said to one of them. "I'm a new prefect... what exactly am I supposed to do?"
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:36 am

Virginia Vista wrote:[OOC: Does he atually havea crush on her now?]]

Vinny laughed. "I always found lemon helped me get tastes out of my mouth. But I never thought it would help get earwax out of someones mouth." she joked. Then she remembered Gar. He was probably wondering about her, but he knew about her prefect duties. She looked down the hall at him through his compartment's glass doors.

(Um...yeah he does)

"Well I never thought I would eat ear wax in my life but miracles do happen" said Nathaniel laughing. "See" said Nathaniel when the other prefect complemented her work "you're doing a great job. Even if I'm here" he said smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:27 am

For Sterling

The Prefect which Sterling had wandered upon did indeed look way more relaxed than himself. He stood with his back to a compartment door, twirling his wand in his hand idly. It wasn't that he was bored, there just wasn't too much to be done, he had this carriage under control so he figured he was doing his job. Nick had changed into his school uniform, sporting black dress trousers and loafers, a white shirt unbuttoned at the top, a green and silver slytherin tie and black robes over the whole outfit, these too were trimmed with Slytherin's colours. Upon his robes the Slytherin Prefect badge was pinned.

There was something about Slytherin that all the other houses hated. Even the first years who had never been to Hogwarts, most of them dreaded the thought of being sorted in to Slytherin. In reality Nick thought he was a pretty cool guy and an opportunity to prove this arose as a boy who looked a similar age to him poised him with a question. At once Nick turned to face him, a Ravenclaw prefect he thought. Hmmm, Nick spoke calmly "Just patrol the corridors, punish wrong doers and help people that require assistance. I have this carriage covered, but some prefects prefer to walk up and down the train. I say by observing one spot for a sustained amount of time you see what's going on more...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top