A Best Friend (Nick) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Best Friend (Nick) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Best Friend (Nick)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Best Friend (Nick) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Best Friend (Nick)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Chris nodded. He to thought muggle-borns should not be allowed to go to school. Or vampires and werewolves (again, no offence). "Oh, I almost forgot, what are you going to do with your wand?" He asked Nick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Nick was snapped out of his thoughts by a rather normal question. What would he do with his wand? Hmm he hadn't thought about what to do with it, probably give it to his little sister. She was only two and she loved those silly Zonko products, yes he would give it to her "Ill let my sister have it, she loves joke wands and all that. Im not one for trick wands, if Im going to curse someone I want them to feel the full effects of it. Im like that you know. So your a Slytherin? A stereotypical Slytherin are you? Your dislike for other breeds would suggest so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 pm

"Well, I don't mean to be a stero-type. It's just that I was born in a muggle hospital and the nurse dropped me, and I've hated the lot of them ever since." Chris didn't really have a reason to hate muggle-borns, but since his parents did, they raised him to hate them. " Hey, since I've told you about me, tell me about you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:09 pm

"Thats a pretty pathetic excuse to hate muggle born's." laughed Nick, he had been expecting something a little more dark but Chris was always full of suprises. It was around this time Chris asked Nick to talk about himself. He stopped laughing pretty much instantly, he hated talking about him, what should he say he wondered? Clearing his throut he began "Well Im a bit of a sterio-typical Slytherin myself, very good at the dark arts, very determined, I guess you could say I own alot of the traits Salazar Slytherin held in great regard. What else is there?" Nick stroked his chin with his right hand "What else..." Deciding it would probably be a good idea to give him the basics Nick continued "Im from Scotland, I live in a towan called Dumfries. Im a prefect at Hogwarts, so you should watch yourself around me." Nick Joked. Pulling the fake wand out of his pocket he gazed at it for a moment before smiling "I could probably wipe the floor with you in a duel." He teased "And Im a bit of the neutral party in this war. The Order are too bling and good to realise that there are certain races that need exterminated and the Death Eaters are far to interested in themselves to do their job right."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Umm, Nick, I agree with you on the Order, but death eaters aren't like that. They always get the job done, and only dodderheads do it wrong. But I must say we have quite a few of those. Even though he did not tell Nick, Chris was offended about his death eater remark. He always did his job right. Always!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:32 pm

"Its complicated Chris, Death Eaters have got their priorites all wrong. We cant rid the wizarding world of muggle borns, there is simply too many of them. The dark lord instead of being wrapped up in his own greatness should take one for the wizarding world, suck up his hatred for his muggle father and target those that need targeted. Dont tell me that you would rather kill a first year female muggle born over a vampire. Lately they have been letting anyone into their ranks as well, not an elite group Ill say." Nick had registered that Chris had said that "We have a few of those". He had, perhaps without knowing, told Nick that he was a Death Eater. Nick continued "Death Eaters could be the good guys if I was at their head....All of the wizarding world would support my ideologies."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:07 am

"Well, I'd rather kill a vampire than a first year, and you could be a leader if you wanted to. But you would have to prove yourself to the death eaters first. And then prove yourself to the wizarding world. Pretty big and long thing to do." Chris knew he could never di it. He would collapse under that pressure. He was flexible, but not that flexible!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Nick laughed a little, he had no intention's of joining the Death Eaters, he didn't need them to bring his plans to fruition. The Death Eaters were a dying breed and Nick had no time for them. He sat himself on a nearby bench and thought to himself. Him a leader? It was an interesting idea but Nick wasn't too sure, it would have to be thought upon exstensively. Deciding to change the subject Nick looked up at Chris with a raised eyebrow "So your one of them are you? A Death Eater I mean."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:49 pm

"O-Oh, umm... well... yes, I am." Chris finally came out with it. He wondered how Nick knew that. Then he remembered what he had said earlier. We do have a lot of those. Ugh, he was so lazy! He then realized his face was probably turning red, and he calmed down. "I'm a death eater, and proud of it. I don't care if pople say we are evil and bad, I'm sort of glad I am, because if I wasn't, I would not be important at all".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Nick smiled a little as Chris stumbled and turned red at the mention of him being a Death Eater. It was such a waste because Chris seemed like an alright guy. HE then began to speak the usual Death Eater lingo, how he was an important member of society and how the dark lord appreciates him. Infact the dark lord appreciates no-one, not even those in his inner circle. Chris had signed himself up to be part of machine, he was a cog in the system, if he died, no-one would miss him. Nick knowing Chris better however decided not to voice those thoughts out loud, opting instead just to smile and agree "Im sure you have been given a very important job within the dark lords elite. Though I will not be joining any time soon. Personally I dont mind muggles born's. Did you participate in the battle up at the castle? Do you know how the Death Eaters managed to get in?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top