A Best Friend (Nick) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Best Friend (Nick) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Best Friend (Nick)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Best Friend (Nick) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Best Friend (Nick)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:24 pm

"Alright." Chris walked back over to Nick, picked up his package, and grasped Nick's arm. "I'm ready when you are." He knew what was coming and took a deep breath ahead of time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Nick waited for Chris to grab the sleeve of his jacket, then after giving him a quick warning apparated. It was like being dragged backwards at 150mph but Nick had grown used to it. It took around five second's for them to re-appear, right outside the joke shop itself. The two Slytherins his the ground with a thump but Nick ensured neither of them fell over. "Well that was fun." he exclaimed, savouring the look on Chris's face. Nick gazed up at the large shop before him "So this is Zonko's? How much were those wands you were talking about?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Chris tried to remember. "I think they were 5 or 7 galleons." He walked into the shop, and started to look for the wands. He checked in the prank section. And there they were. He pulled to boxes off of the shelf. "Hey Nick! I think I found them!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Nick reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bag filled with gold. Counting it seemed he had enough for a few wands and this pleased him. Nick allowed Chris to enter the shop first. He hadn't a clue where anything was and so sort of stared dumbfounded around the room. Zonko's was filled with people all ages, young and old seemed to have congregated here, their love for jokes and pranks bringing out their inner child. When his name was called from the other side of the room, Nick strolled over to Chris, who had indeed found what they were looking for. Nick smiled "Grab four, I have enough here for two each. We should find out how long they last, might only need to buy two?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 pm

"Alright" Chris walked up to the cashier, and asked, "How long do these wands last? Or how many times can we use them?" The cashier said that each wand lasts for about two weeks. Chris walked back over to Nick, and told him. "Each wand lasts about two weeks."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:30 pm

"Two weeks? Then we will only need one each, no point wasting money when it isn't necceisary." Came Nick's reply. He moved over to Chris's side at the counter "We will take two." Nick smiled his charming smile at the female behind the counter, who smiled back. She bagged up the goods and he handed the coins over. Once they were in his possesion he gave one to Chris, but kept his in the bag "What are you going to do with yours?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:36 am

"I'm going to prank a couple of Gryffindors. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces!" Slytherins and Gryffindors had always been rivals, and this would be a good chance to get them back for all of their pranks. Chris walked out of the shop, and waited for Nick to come and apparate back to Hogsmeade.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:05 am

Wise choice Nick thought to himself, personally he had nothing against Gryfindors, he had met a really nice one in France not so long ago infact. He stuffed his fake wand in his back pocket then followed Chris outside. It had started raining in London and the streets which had been full of shoppers but a few minutes ago was much less populated. Nick shrugged then grabbed a handfull of Chris's robes, apparating the two of them back from where they had come.

It was that feeling again, similar to sitting on a rollercoaster heading downhill at top speed. He figured he should have gave Chris some warning, he wasn't used to this method of travel after all. The two landed on a bench just outside the three broomstick's. A pretty good landing in Nicks book's "Its much better than floo powder huh?" Nick grinned "So tell me a bit about yourself Chris."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:48 am

Chris had not been prepared for the apparition. He choked on a little bit of saliva, and coughed for about 5 seconds. When he was done,he heard Nick ask him about himself. "Well, I'm a little young, but i'm a death eater. I don't like muggles, and I don't have any conditions like being a werewolf (no offence to werewolves).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Nick nodded as Chris spoke, to show him that he was listening more than anything else. Indeed, half breed's were a troublesome lot, even more so than muggle born's in his opinion. If the death eaters spent time working against vampires and werewolves the wizarding world would be alot more safer. Perhaps that was something he should remedy? "Indeed vampires and werewolves are scum. I dont see why the dark lord wastes his time on muggle borns, there are bigger and more dangerous fish to catch. I was disgusted when Hogwarts began admitting filth, they are so...unclean. Someone should rid the school of them...." It was a rather cruel and ruthless idea, but Nick believed the positives out weighed the negatives. Vampires were after all already dead, and werewolves were nothing but animals. They would kill their own mother if she crossed their path....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top