Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:36 am

Samantha took Ne'os's hand and walked to the middle of the dance floor. Samantha never was good at dancing, but she figured if she stood really close to Ne'os that maybe noone would see. The slow music began and they started dancing. When ne'os leaned over to her and whispered so only she could hear she said back. "I don't know love, is acting a bit odd isn't she." She then continued dancing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only)

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:13 pm

OoC: Can anyone fill me in, FAST?!
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:27 am

Sophia smiled as Ne'os and Samantha started dancing together. "They look so cute together!"Sophia thought to herself as she hummed the song to herself and tapped her foot to the beat. As she saw Chase she squealed and went up and hugged her and smiled warmly at her. "Hey Chase, oh my gosh I didn't know you were here!"said Sophia as she released her and gave her a warm smile. "Oh wow Chase you look so pretty!"said Sophia as she looked at Chase's dress. "Oh if you looking for Danny I seen him a couple of minutes ago but I don't know where he ran off to."said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:48 am

The song ended to be shortly followed by another one ne'os continued to dance with Sam not wanting the moment to end.

((ok well Sam and I went through the ceremony and now were at the reception wich is inside the mansion in the ball room wich is located to the right of the entrence hall. yes i have thought this out as i watched the powerball amounts go up and then flat line *crys*))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:50 am

Daniel was at the Wedding, watching Samantha's and Ne'os ceremony, just smiling politely at them so happy to see them so happy together he could see how much they both mean't for each other. After the ceremony he walked off slowly to Chase with a drink of punch hovering about the palm of his hands. It was just hovering above his palm aimlessly with his telekenis power as he walked over to Chase, wrapping his arm around her waist and kissed her onto the lips. "Hey, love. I'm so glad you could make it, you look so beautiful" he smiled at her then looked at Sophia with a warm inviting smile almost forgetting their last arguement and nodded at her politely. "Hello Sophia, you sure look dashing" he complimented.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:31 am

Samantha continued to dance with Ne'os after the song had ended and into the next one. Samantha never wanted this moment to end. But as this song ended she had remembered that Sophia had gifts for them. "Come on love. Lets go and see what Sophia has for us really quick." Samantha said to Ne'os after the song had ended. Samantha took Ne'os by the hand and walked over the Sophia. She saw Sophia talking with Chase and Danny. "Hey Sophia, and Chase and Danny." Samantha said to them. Then looked at Sophia. "So what is our present that you got us. Sorry to not have gotten it earlyer, I was just so hungry." She said to her, ready for her present now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Sophia returned Daniel warm smile. "Why thankyou Danny, you look sharp and handsome as always."said Sophia as she hugged him and pulled away as she seen Ne'os and Samantha come towards them. As Samantha asked them what she gotten them she gotten the two set of keys out of her purse. "Well it's not much, but here's are two set of keys this is one goes to one of the beach houses that I own in Hawaii that I'm giving to you and the other one goes to this!"said Sophia as Sophia she walked them over to there new Dodge Viper. "I hope you two like them, if you don't I can always take them back!"said Sophia calmly.

Spoiler:
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:24 am

"Oh, Sophia, A house, In Hawii." Samantha said aloud, mostly in shock. She then held Ne'os's hand and walked with him and Sophia to the car that was waiting outside. At first Samantha thought that they were going to have to drive with Sophia to the gift till she said that this was the gift. Samantha was so shocked that she couldn't say anything, all she could do was make a hight pitched squelling noise and jump hug Sophia. After she finished huging her, "Oh my god, I can't believe this, it's like your a mind reader or something. I was just thinking the other day about us getting a place and having a car. You have just solved all our problems. Thank you so much. You are a true friend." Samantha said to her with tears coming down her face. She then hugged her again. Samantha really was happy.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:26 am

Sophia hugged her back. "Oh it was nothing Sam, you and Ne'os deserve it!"said Sophia as she pulled back and they them both a warm smile. "Besides what am I going to do with two beach houses so I thought I'll give it to you and Ne'os to live in as for the car well it was just alittle something I thought to add in."said Sophia like it wasn't no big deal. "Oh come on Sammy, don't cry I didn't mean to make you cry!"said Sophia hugging her. Sophia knew she made Samantha extremely happy what she did for her but Sophia would do anything for her best friends.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:10 pm

"Oh, Sophia, it's ok, I'm happy, not sad. Your are one of my bestfriends, but you didn't have to do all this, and yet you still did." She said to her, knowing that she was happy but looked sad. Samantha looked down at the keys in her hand, then ran over to the drivers side and jumped into the car. "I just want to sit in it really fast." She said outloud, touching and feeling everything.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top