Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only)

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Sophia walked through the crowd towards the Ball Room everyone was walking really slow and it annoyed Sophia for she wanted to tell Ne'os and Samantha Congratulations and that she was happy for them. "God people hurry up, my grandma walks faster then then and she dead!"Sophia thought to herself. As she finally reached the Ball Room she saw Ne'os and Samantha and walked towards them with a warm smile. "Hey you two Newlyweds, Congratulations I'm so happy for the both of you!"said Sophia hugging Samantha and then Ne'os. "Oh I got part of your wedding present in my purse do you want it now or wait for it?"Sophia asked them. Sophia had two keys for them, one was to one of the keys to the second beach house she owned in Hawaii seeing how she had her own house she thought she'll give to Ne'os and Sam. Of course the the second key was of course a car for the both of them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only)

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:59 am

"SAM!" Varod said, waving at her. "Really CONGRATS!"
He turned to Ne'os.
"You too, even though I don't know ya!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:25 am

Finally the people started flooding into the Ball room talking to each other. Samantha watched as they all sat down or gathered in an area to talk. Then samantha saw Sophia rush over to her, Samantha gave her a hug and then listened to her. "Oh, well um...How about in a little bit, I'm starving." She said to Sophia, and then saw Varod. When varod came over, she waved back at him, "Oh, thank you varod. It's nice to see you again." She said to him, but then she saw one of the butlers come out and announce that dinner was being served. "Sophia and Varod come and sit with us as we eat ok?" She asked them, she knew they would, so before they could answer she walked to the table with Ne'os at hand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:56 am

ne'os sat down at the table with Samantha "your lucky you didnt get to smell them making this food alll day its been torture waiting for it "he said smileing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:38 am

"I know, I'm starving too. Remind me again why we decided to wait till now to eat?" She asked him halfway kidding.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:06 am

Kinda weird for Chase to be talking to Izzie after everything but she couldn't ignore. "Um well er thanks" Izzie chuckled with a blush. "My...foster mum from the muggle world sent it to me.." Izzie told her. She looked at her outfit and just thought 'typical' outfit for her, of course, but not in a bad way or anything. "Your outfit looks much better than mine" Izzie said to her. She then thought, 'no way, we both have great outfits, gosh why did I say that?' "I didn't think you were coming since Daniel was here already, alone" Izzie told Chase.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:05 pm

Chase grinned at her and then jumped up when the wedding party came up. "Looks like we're getting kicked out of our seat Isobel!" She said laughing happily and wiggling her fingers at her. "Lets talk afterwards ok!" She said smiling happily and prancing off to her seat as she watched the wedding. She followed the crowd to the Ballroom afterwards and jumped up to talk to Sam and Ne'os. "Hey! Congrats you guys!" She said giggling. She grinned at the two happily and for some reason felt she knew these two. Even though she couldn't remember ever meeting them in her life. "It was a beautiful wedding! Time to party the night away huh!" She said laughing and wiggling her fingers at them. "Have fun!" She said giggling and pranced off letting the two talk to more people or be alone again, whatever suited them. She looked around for Danny at that point smiling like mad. It was just so much fun!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:35 am

Samantha smiled as Chase talked a mile a second, "Thanks chace." She said to her as she could, Then watched her leave. After this the food had been served and Samantha ate carfully not to get anything on her beautiful dress. She smiled at Ne'os every once in a while till she was done eating. After everyone was done eating, it was time for the bride and groom to dance. So Samantha stood up and waited for Ne'os.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 am

ne'os leaned over the Samantha and whispered so only she could hear "did chase take a hit to her head?" he asked leaning back to stand up next to Sam.

Last edited by ne'os emof on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:51 am

Izzie sat there bewildered and shook her head. She got up from her seat and walked over to a seat where there was a vacant table. She sat and decided to have some food, she was kind of hungry afterall. She got a plate and took some food from the middle and ate, and poured herself some drink too and drank to make the chewing easier for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top