Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:36 am

"Well this is Ne'os's dads place, he just letting us use it, but yeah I think he will be very happy when I tell him after the honeymoon, which by the way is going to be in Paris. We were hoping that after the honeymoon, we could get our own place. But we can only hope." She said to them, knowing that it was getting late and the sun was now setting. "Once it's night time the wedding will begin." At this Samantha sat in the closest chair, and sighed with happyness.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ne'os's mansion, Sam and Ne'os Wedding (friends only)

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:55 am

Sophia smiled as Samantha told her she was planning on telling him after the honeymoon she smiled. "Well, I wish you the best of luck Sam I know he'll be happy once you tell him!"said Sophia smiling. As she told her they were going to Paris for there Honeymoon she smiled thinking how lucky Sam was. "Ooh, Paris one of the most romantic placest there is sexy!"said Sophia chuckling as she said that. As she took a seat on the bed she looked out the window and looked at the guys talking about stuff and laughed. "Guys and there 'manly' talks, it makes you wonder what there talking about!"said Sophia as she kept looking out the window.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:59 am

"I wonder how many people theres going to be?" She said now looking at the floor. "I wonder if anyone will notice how nervous I am?" She asked the floor. She didn't know if anyone was listening to her anymore.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:19 am

Sophia heard Sam ask those questions to the floor. As Sophia sighed she got up from the bed and headed towards Sam. "Sam look at me, it's your wedding you can be as nervous as you want as long as you don't throw up on Ne'os."said Sophia chuckling as Samantha looked at her. "Hey I was just kidding you won't do that I hope."said Sophia as she gave her a warm smile. "As for people who cares how many here, it's your day it doesn't matter if there's 10 people here or 10,000 just be happy because it's your day to shine!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:28 am

Samantha looked up at Sophia, then made an odd face when she heard her say throw up. She then smiled as she got great advise from her. She then stood up and looked out the window. "Ok, it's time." She said aloud. "Will you guys walk with me?" She asked them before exciting the room.

(OOC: From here everyone else needs to post that they are sitting down and that the music is playing and Ne'os is waiting at the alter. Ok?)
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:24 pm

"Hey Sammy, congratulation girl. I'm so happy for you" Daniel said plesurably and gave her a wild bear hug, his cold stony chest against her cold stony chest then dropped her onto the ground gently but quickly then placed his hands on both end of his hips looking at her with a wild grin, looking at her cheerfully and hoped that his outfit was good enough for her wedding or did it really matter what he wore or not and that marrying Ne'os was all that mattered to her now. He saw Sophia standing beside him but he looked away from her as if he hadn't noticed her at all; then he looked at the key jingling in his hand from his finger then pursed his lips to think about something then looked around the mansion for Ne'os. "Excuse me, Sammy, so sorry to be rude but. Is Ne'os here yet i'd really like to congratulation him with this bottle of champaign. I brought it for you guys and it the finest and best champaign all over London" he said happily even though it had cost him a fountune for this champaign and had taken money out of his pocket but he always wanted what was best for his friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:24 pm

As Samantha asked her if she they would walk with her Sophia nodded and smiled. "Of course Sam, I'm here for you until the end!"said Sophia as she gave her a warm smile. As she noticed Daniel was ignoring her she rolled her eyes and pretended he was the wall or he wasn't even there. Sophia didn't know what she did but she didn't want to cause a fight with him for she hated fighting with a passion. "I really hope you and Ne'os like what I gave you for ya'll wedding present it's not much."said Sophia shrugging.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:59 pm

As Samantha and Sophia were walking down to the yard, Daniel showed up and gave her a big hug. "Thanks Danny." She said to him, this was the only thing she could say right now the only thing she could thing about was getting married. "Yeah, hes out in the yard." She told him. Then turned to Sophia, "Oh, thanks sophia, anything is great. I'm just really nervous right now. So...Ok. I'm ready. Lets get this started." She said to them, then started walking out to the yard again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:26 pm

"Hey Sam, congrats," VG told her as she came out of the house. "I'm really happy for you! Sorry bout the crappy gift..." he told her.
He gave her a one arm hug, showed her his crossed fingers for luck, and strode off to take his seat.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:00 am

Daniel looked at her and smiled warmly at her then looked at Sophia again, nodding politely at her, smiling happily then slipped past Samantha then slowly walked over to Ne'os seeing him through the window talking to some men in the yard all happy that he was finally about to get married to the woman he love. "Hey Ne'os!" he grinned, wrenching the door gently sideway then walked toward him holding his bottle of champaign in his hand and when he got close enough to Ne'os he gave him an american-styled handshake then a pat on the back. "Congratulation, man. You are so lucky" he smiled at him as he stepped back away from him just to keep a safe distance from each other and so that there was enough space for a normal converstation that they were not too close to each other.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top