Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER) - Page 4 Empty Re: Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:03 pm

"I guess i just forgot about it" sad Daniel laughing. "No it okay our relationship is stronger then ever" he said unzipping his back to grab some photo he had to keep and look at to see what he could see what his work had been then handed the picture of him with his arm around Chastity shoulder, his friends Declan arm around her waist and her head rested on Daniel shoulder. "There," he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER) - Page 4 Empty Re: Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:08 pm

"Those pictures are great, I love them." said Lily smiling. The pictures we really done like a professional. She wondered who had taken them. "Who took them by the way. The pictures, I mean?" asked Lily curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:13 pm

"Um, i don't really know. I'm quite new to the career and getting used to all the names in the crew i think if i remember it was Stephan." said Daniel smiling back at her then looked at his picture he looks quite sophisicated and a hotty in the picture. "So what do you think, about me" he asked her grinning happily as he held out the photo in front of her and waited for her to say she was done with the picture or look up at him which was enoughto say to him that she was finish looking at it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Lily laughed at the name of his photografer. "I thought I was something like Stephan. They all got silly names" said Lily. She looked again at the pictures and smiled. "They are really good. You look...um...how to describe it? Well...hot!" said Lily with a big smile. She finished looking at the pictures and handed them back to Daniel. "You have to show me more pictures when you make them" she said smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:24 am

Daniel blushed at her when she describe him as hot then laughed when she said that they all got silly names. "Yeah, i know" said Daniel and when she was finish with the pictures she handed it back to him and he placed it into his bag before turning to Lily who told him to show her some more pictures when he makes them with the crews. "Alright, you won't miss another picture. I'll try and send in as many are you like just tell me to stop sending them if you get annoyed or got bored of it" he said smiling at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Lily giggled at Daniel's words. "Don't worry, I won't get bored. I mean there is a chance I would get bored... if you sent me all the same picture in many copies. But other than that, no, not really" said Lily laughing. "I'm surprised, to tell you the truth. I never thought that you would do some muggle job like modeling. But you're clearly good at it, so I recomend you to continue" said Lily with a big smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:58 am

"Thanks," said Daniel chuckling at her giggle then flashed her a dazzling smile showing off his white pearly teeth at her then looked at her dazzed a bit then placed a cold stony icy finger running across her forehead and brushed her hair out of her eyes. "I miss your little giggle" he chuckled looking at her with a big smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:35 am

Lily looked at Daniel and blushed at his comment. "That's silly" she said, still giggling. "I giggle like a mad person, not cute and sweet" said Lily with a smile. "My cousin Rose told me I should go to Saint Mugos to check that out. It might be an illness." said Lily laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:30 am

Daniel laughed and dropped his cold icy hard hand down keeping his hand to himself; he loved those rosey cheek on her and the giggle sounded almost perfect in his ear. "Oh maybe you should your contangious" he said in a teasing voice his eyes turning auburn gold as he smelled her blood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Lily giggled again, but this time louder. She put a hand over her mouth to control herself. She hit him on the shoulder playfully. "I am not!" she said, acting all surprised. She touched his hand by accident. It was so cold, like ice. She looked at Daniel, strangely. He used to be so warm, especially his hands. "Why...why are your hands so cold?" Lily asked suddenly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top