Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER) - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 am

Daniel gave her a big smile back he could see how happy she looked that it ended this good he was glad that his reaction was the right one that made her happy not miserbale or upset. Then he listened to her tell him that she haven't told anyone else especially her mother because of the fact that she didn't like the Malfoy's but Nate was really different. "Lily, she is your mother im sure she'll understand you" he said taking her hand and put his other hand on top of her hand that he held his hand in. Looking into her eyes and then nodded at her trying to think about any advice that could help her through her problem then he knew what to do. "She just going to be upset if you hadn't told her in the first place. Try and convince her that he is different try to bring him to your house and let her see how-" he paused for a dramatic effect. "Different he is" he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER) - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:58 am

Lily smiled when Daniel took her hand. He was really being thoughtfull about this and it made Lily smile. "I know, I know..." said Lily, agreeing. He was right. It would be horrible if her mother find out by someone else. Then she would be angry for sure. But still...it was hard to tell her that she's dating a Malfoy. "You are right. But my mom...is the type to overreact even when I say that I'm dating. And if I say that I'm dating Nate, she'll start 'You're a Potter' and stuff like that" said Lily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Daniel knew that she wouldn't want him to talk to her mother about it nor he wanted to intefear with her realationship but he was her friend anyway he wanted to help her so he started to look at her thoughtfully trying to think of more relationship advice for her then he chuckled remembering the last time they dated when he had said that they could have forbidden romance then he looked at her and laughed softly. "If it doesn't work-" he paused trying to think of the correct word to say to her without offending her or sounded lame. "You could try what i've been saying to you ever since we dated that you could have forbidden romance you always have a choice" said Daniel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Lily let and soft laugh excape her lips. "A forbidden romance? That is so wrong to advise to give to a teenager with a boyfriend. But then again...you are totally right" said Lily laughing. "My mom can't tell me who I can and can not date. It's not like she's here and can see my every move" said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Daniel smiled and looked at her thoughtfully letting a soft laugh escape his lips. "I know but i want you to know that this is your life what you want not what other people want. No one can tell you what to do" he said the placed a hand on his chest then put his hand on her chest putting a warm hand on her. "Do what your heart tells you to do they are always right" said Daniel smiling thoughtfully at her and chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:37 pm

"The heart is always right, get it" said Lily smiling and chuckled a bit. "Thank you, Daniel. Really. I don't know what would I do with out you. I would probably go mad from worrying what will my mom say and should I tell her and everyone else or not". Lily got close to Daniel and gave him a friendly hug. Then, she pulled away, thinking that could be weird for the both of them. "Um...sorry" she said quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Daniel smiled at her and dropped his hand then hugged her he was glad to have helped her he was very good at it at helping people out with their problem he understood them very well- well most of them he knew that to say and what not to say. "No problem" said Daniel then pulled away from her laughing when she said sorry to him quickly. "It is okay i can control my feeling" he said to her. He sighed and got up from the swing stretching himself a bit the sat down kicking off the ground and swung in the swing to kill some time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Lily smiled. This was just like before. She and Daniel having fun and Daniel helping at every problem she had. "So, what's new with you? All of this time we were talking about me. Well, now it's Daniel Valantine's time." said Lily with a big smile. "Anything changed majorly from the last time we met?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Daniel stopped swinging on the swing, his feet dugged into the ground to stop him from swinging again. He looked at her and in haled a bit when she said it was Daniel Valantine's time to tell her what been happening what changed majorly from the last time they have met. "Well, i became a muggle model and actor. I've recently broken up with Isobel but that is all shoved already we are back and that is pretty much it" he said editing the story removing some part of the story because it was too difficult too embrassing to talk about he wasn't him that day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:59 pm

"An actor and a model? Wow, that's great! Why didn't you tell me that before, like the minute you saw me. Oh, yeah...Daniel doesn't like to brag" said Lily teasing. "Oh, I'm sorry" said Lily when Daniel said he broke up with his girlfriend Isabella. "Well, I'm glad you're back together, that's good" said Lily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top