Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:06 am

Daniel smiled at her and understood completely what she meant and put his hand on her shoulder. "I understand how you feel," he smiled at her. Then dropped his hand completely putting away his magazine and dissapeared them into his backpack looking away from her a bit then back. "So what brings you here" asked Daniel with a sudden change of subject hoping it wasn't too rude to or had offended her in any way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER) - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching up with some Old friends (LILY POTTER)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 am

"What would Lily Potter do in London except to do some shopping as you can already see" said Lily laughing and pointed at the many bags that were placed on the ground, next to here. "London has some really cool shops. I just had to come to London and mark one day only for shopping. How about you. What brings you here?" asked Lily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:36 am

Daniel let a small soft laugh escape his lips. He was quite susprised that she was doing the same thing as him today, then looked at her his face fell a bit almost dazzed. "I was shopping as well, but i couldn't find anything decent" said Daniel running a hand over her forehead pushing aside her orange red hair out of her eyes because he had been having trouble trying to find her eyes. His eyes averted away from her then looked back up at her beautiful orange hair it had been a while since he had seen her and so much have been going these past week he hadn't known what she had been up to. "So what been happening for you." He asked smiling happily at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 am

"Really? I found a lot of great things. And they were on discount" said Lily smiling. "Um..." she started. She was thinking if she should mention to Daniel that she was dating. Maybe that would be weird, because they dated before. But maybe he would understand. And she wanted to tell someone, cause no one knew about her boyfriend. "I'm...kind of dating" said Lily, watching for Daniel's expression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:47 am

Daniel laughed softly as she said she gound a lot of great things. And they were on discount. "Well i did find something" said Daniel pinching the end of his necklace then held it out in front of her careful not to break it. Then she told him that she was dating well kind of dating, he frowned and his heart accelerated in his chest then he quickly smiled at her he knew she would be dating some other boys anytime soon so this was tend to happen. "Oh," he said all of a sudden smiling politely at her understanding her completely. "That is great, tell me about him." He said, letting his necklace fall to his muscular chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:55 am

"Aw...it's a lovely necklace. You see, you did find something nice" said Lily smiling. She blushed and sifted a bit uncomforatable. It was hard anofe to watch Daniel's face when she said she was dating, but to tell who she is dating. That would be really hard. Lily looked at Daniel carefully and opened her mouth but no words came out. "Well..." she started finally "He's really sweet and nice. But no one really knows about it yet. His name is Nathaniel... Nathaniel Malfoy" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:06 am

Daniel bit the bottom of his lips smiling, cheerily and happily at her. Ignoring the fact that she shifted away from him uncomfortable he didn't try and move anywhere closer to her to do anything else with her. He was happy for her to have found a boy she loved so much and he did as well, he only ever wanted her to be happy that was it even if they were not dating he thought it was a nice time. "Alright, cool" said Daniel looking at her then his eyes averted away from her again looking at the ground in front of him now. "Nathaniel Malfoy sound like a wonderful person i hope the best for both of you and have happy life for the rest of your lives together." Daniel said smiling weakly at her as he looked back up at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:16 am

"Um...thanks I guess." said Lily and made a weak smile. She looked at Daniel as he moved her head down to the ground. She know that this was weird for the both of them. "This is a bit weird. Talking about...me dating. Because, you know, we used to date. But then again that was a long time ago." By this time Lily started mumbling. But it was weird that Daniel didn't commented that she was dating a Malfoy. "So you're ok with me dating a...Malfoy?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:29 am

Daniel eyes looked back at Lily Potter and laughed softly at her at her as he put his arm around her shoulder shaking her a bit then stopped. "It okay, we don't have to talk about you dating" said Daniel looking at her then was surprised that she asked him if he was okay with dating... a Malfoy. He stared into her eyes long and hard considering on the question as he dropped his hand from her. "Honestly i don't care who you date as long as they make you happy," he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 am

"Wow. Really? Thanks" said Lily with a big smile. She didn't even dreamed that it would end this good. "Yeah, you are right about that. And I can't choose who I have a crush on." said Lily nodding. But now, she was feeling bad that she hasn't told her mom yet. If only she would react the same as Daniel. "I haven't told anyone yet but you. I'm afraid of what will they say. Especially my mom. She really doesn't like the Malfoy's. But Nate is really different than the rest of his family, her really is" said Lily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top