When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]] - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]] - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]]

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]] - Page 5 Empty Re: When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:21 pm

As Cecilia kissed him back as she felt her closer to him then she felt like she have all night. As she moaned in between kisses she felt her heart was going to burst out her chest and she was going to melt into him as she felt his warmth on her. As she over over to where she was top of him now she blushed as she was very close to him now. When he was on top of her it didn't matter to her but now she was on top of him touching him very close. As Cecilia pushed that thought away she continued kissing him as her hands remained going sown to his chest to his waist. Cecilia moaned in pleasure again and remained kissing with passionately not daring to move away from him for they were already so close to together it seemed pointless to separate organisms they were way passed being passionate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]] - Page 5 Empty Re: When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Antonius squeezed her so hard he was worried he was suffocating her... but it was just so incredible holding somebody so amazing so close. He couldn't believe his luck... he kissed her so far that he felt almost dirty doing so. 'But we aren't going to do anything that bad,' he told himself.

It took a few second break, gasping for breath and saying "Stop making me love you so much,"

He was debating rolling away again, to prevent himself from doing anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:58 pm

"I can't stop making you love me so much, when I can't even stop myself from loving you so much!"said Cecilia laughing as she was panting now and breathing hard. What just happened was amazing but she felt kind of bad for going that far. "But we did nothing that bad, and we were doing to do anything that bad!"Cecilia thought to herself still panting. As Cecilia looked over at him he looked so sexy panting and some swat on him form all the kissing they did. "Dang he looks sexy no matter what!"Cecilia thought to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Antonius leaned in and kissed her respectfully. He withdrew his hands from her shirt, feeling rather dirty for doing it in the first place on such impulse. "Do you worry that our relationship might just be lust? I mean... we just met yesterday and we're already making out on the Astronomy Tower..." he said. The thought had been nagging him in the back of his mind for some time, but he always shoved it away... swearing that it was love. But he wanted to know what she thought about the matter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Cecilia thought about that to and shrugged. "It might be, maybe we should stay away from each other for awhile until we really figure this out!"said Cecilia as she removed her hands from under his shirt and backed away from alittle scared now for what she just done. "I got to go, I can't stay here with you it's to much!"Cecilia said as she grabbed her blanket and held back tears and ran out of the astronomy tower. Cecilia can't believe what she did, she felt so dirty and like a whore now. As she ran down the stairs to a empty corridor she cried. "God I feel like such a idiot now, I love him but maybe it's just all lust!"Cecilia thought to herself. As she cried for a few minutes she got up and started heading towards the Ravenclaw Tower.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top