When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]] - Page 3 Empty Re: When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am

Cecilia smiled. "Neither I, I'm afraid if I did I might lose you and I don't want that to happen!"said Cecilia in a serious calm soft voice. As he got on top of her she gave him a warm sexy smile and kissed him softly and gently on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]] - Page 3 Empty Re: When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:18 am

"I'll never go," Antonius said very softly, leaning into another kiss. He stroked her cheek and performed a Cheering Charm on her non-verbally. He wanted her to be as happy as possible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:59 am

Unaware Cecilia was placed under the Cheering Charm she smiled sexy at Antonius. As she kissed him back she felt extremely happy and felt her inside bursting with pleasure. As she moaned while she was kissing her she deepen the kiss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:28 am

Antonius happily kissed her for a moment... and then felt guilty for taking advantage of her while she was charmed. "Finite incantatem, he muttered. He pushed his body away from hers, closing his eyes and shaking his head. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." he said, expressing his guilt in each word as he backed away. He felt to sick to his stomach for what he had done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:48 am

Cecilia looked at him confused. "For what Antoni love? you did nothing wrong."said Cecilia calmly as her sparkling blue eyes eyes looked at him with worry in them. Cecilia got up and walked over towards him, she noticed he wouldn't look at her. As she placed her hands on his face she gently made him look at her. As she looked into his purple eyes she gave him a sexy warm smile. "I'm sure whatever you did it wasn't that bad!"said Cecilia softly and smoothly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:52 am

Antonius looked at her pleadingly. "I put a Cheering Charm on you without telling you!" he said, disgusted. Yet when he said it out loud, it didn't seem nearly as bad at is had a moment ago. He looked up at her from where his sitting position. "Will you forgive me? I won't do it again." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:05 am

Cecilia chuckled. "Who cares if you put the cheering charm on me, I probably needed it!"said Cecilia chuckling as she said that. "Yes I forgive you Antoni love and it's not a big deal, now the the Imperius Curse yes I would be angry at you because your forcing me to do something!"said Cecilia as she gave him a warm sexy smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:11 am

Antonius listened intently to her unflinching apology. Overcome with gratitude, he lunged at her and tackled her to the floor in the blankets. He wrapped both of them in the blankets with a flick of his wand and kissed her repeatedly. "Oh god I love you so much... thank you. I won't do it again." he said as he kissed her very passionately. He stroked her back as if petting it affectionately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:22 am

"If this is what I get for you apologizing you better put the cheering charm on me all the time without me knowing!"said Cecilia giggling as she kissed him back. "I love you to Antoni, and I don't want to lose to anyone else."said Cecilia hoping if he met another girl he wouldn't leave her for that girl. "I love you to much to lose in any way or fashion."said Cecilia as her soft blue sparkling blue eyes looked into his with love and passion in them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:29 am

Antonius backed away from her, contenting himself in holding her hand. He wanted to talk to her. "Ceci! I wouldn't leave you for anybody else!" he said, looking and sounding offended by the prospect. "As long as you don't leave me," he added, so it was a commitment on both ends.

"Have you ever been with another boy before me?" he asked her, looking deeply at her with his dark purple eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top