When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]] - Page 2 Empty Re: When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Cecilia smiled and deepen the kiss to where they were basically making out with each other. Cecilia didn't care about the stars sparkling beautifully above her, nothing can be as beautiful as what was happening to her now. Cecilia felt her heart melt every time he touches her kisses or even smiles at her. Cecilia never leave where she was at for she felt safe and warm against him and she never wanted to leave where she was at. As she ran hands soft warm hands through his hair she kept kissing him passionately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]] - Page 2 Empty Re: When you look me in the eyes (Antonius)[[mature]]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Antonius got closer to her still (if that was possible), kissing her as if there was nothing else going on in the world. His hands started going up and down her back in turn, refusing to allow him to let go. He kept kissing her, every fiber of his being transfixed and desiring of her.

He couldn't believe it. Of all the people to actually fall for him... he got her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Cecilia smiled and kissed him back passionately with every emotion and feelings she was feeling towards him. As his arm hands ran up and down her back it sent a chill down her back, as she took her hands from his soft hair she ran them down his strong muscular chest. "Oh god, I love you so much."Cecilia cried panting as she kissed him back passionately as she pushed him down on top of the blanket she kissing him she remained kissing him passionately with her on top of him. As she pulled away she waved her wand a muttered again. "Accio blanket."as another blanket came into her hands she covered her and him up and went back to kissing him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Antonius kept kissing her, he was now making gasps and moans as she kissed him, holding onto her with both his arms. He rolled over so he was on top of her and kept kissing her, fingers running through her hair.

He grabbed onto her shoulders, on his hands and knees as she leaned up into him. He fell off of her, rolling half a foot away, smiling. "You're good at that," he said, embarrassed as he gasped and panted. He held her hand and stared at the stars again, purple eyes glazed in happiness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Cecilia smiled at him panting as well after a long session of making out on the Astronomy floor. As Cecilia was breathing rather heard she looked at him and chuckled. "Thanks, but your amazing at this."said Cecilia blushing as she said that. As she locked hands with him she looked at the stars as her soft blue sparkling eyes twinkled in the starlight. As she looked at Antonius in the eyes she noticed his eyes looked gorgeous in the starlight. "Your eyes look so gorgeous in the starlight as well as yourself."said Cecilia as she gave him a warm sexy smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Antonius blushed at her comment. "Not as gorgeous as yours," he retorted, leaning closer to get a better look at her eyes. He smiled at him and his stomach boiled in excitement.

"Why do you have to be so perfect?" he asked her, abashed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Cecilia blushed. "Thanks Antoni."said Cecilia still blushing.As he asked her who she was so perfect Cecilia chuckled and shrugged. "I don't know, maybe because I'm your dream come true just like your my dream come true."said Cecilia as she gave him a sexy warm smile and kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Antonius leaned into the kiss, pressing himself close to Cecilia again happily. "I've always wished I would find somebody like you," he said, breathing warmly on her cheek. He kissed her cheek and ran his fingers through her hair. He embraced her closely again and kissed her with more passion than the one before him, pouring his soul into it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:48 pm

"I always wished of finding someone like you, when I did I couldn't not to feel that it was all just a dream."said Cecilia as she gave him a warm smile. As he breathed warmly on her cheek she thought she was melt into him. As Cecilia deepen the kiss with all the love and passion she was feeling towards him holding nothing back. As she gasped for air she was moaning between kisses but she never stopped kissing him with all the passion she had inside her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:20 am

"I hate to disappoint you, but this is all just a dream," Antonius said playfully, running his fingers through her beautiful hair again. He put one of his legs on top of hers, and rolled inward toward her.

"No, I don't think I could stand waking up," he continued seriously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top